Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:stoneface:
If you still have the 9 coins to get for the week, you can either run the weekly on a lower level 3 times (each time will give 3 coins)

:wow:. WHAAAAA???!!!! Are you telling me I could have been running the 3 coin weekly 3x to get 9 total the whole time??!! :x uugh feeling a little sick....

:stoneface:
:wow:. WHAAAAA???!!!! Are you telling me I could have been running the 3 coin weekly 3x to get 9 total the whole time??!! :x uugh feeling a little sick....
Yes you can but you just won't get an exotic or legendary at the end more than likely.

I don't think you can run the same level strike for coins more than once. After the first time you won't get any more rewards unless you do the higher levels

do not hit me up for a raid unless you lvl 30. cant be carrying these noobs anymore.
young man! a toast... i got the full raid set today. i will be level 30 with u by weekends end.
Yes you can but you just won't get an exotic or legendary at the end more than likely.
incorrect.
I don't think you can run the same level strike for coins more than once. After the first time you won't get any more rewards unless you do the higher levels
correct

They gave me a weak *** legendary scout rifle and thats it....if it aint Vision Of Confluence I dont want a scout rifle lol. The disappointment was real tho lol. Did the lvl 28 weekly tonight. It was fairly easy. Still wish I had Atheons Epilogue tho to make it even easier lol

This game got a strong hold on me... We'll see what happens win cod comes out Tuesday. I'm used to grinding for prestiges not engrams [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think anything will pull me away from Destiny until Far Cry 4 comes out (just went gold btw)

I can't wait for that ****.

Yea imma hold out on WWE and eff COD. Gon keep playing til Super Smash Bros comes out...then I might not play another game of anything else for awhile haha

LMAO
roll.gif

Zero for another gghorn
I can't believe they gave me another one. This damn raid and RNGesus messing with my life.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom