Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I don't think anything will pull me away from Destiny until Far Cry 4 comes out (just went gold btw)

I can't wait for that ****.

NOTHING IS PULLING ME AWAY FROM DESTINY EXCEPT FOR THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION WHEN IT DROPS AND EVEN THAT WILL BE BRIEFLY UNTIL THE DESTINY DLC DROPS IN DECEMBER. THE GRIP IS TIGHT :lol:

I'm on P&T like white on rice.

THIS.

I'M A PRECISION KIND OF PLAYER (SCOUT RIFLES, HAND CANNONS, SNIPERS) AND I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I WISH I HAD A GOOD ARC DAMAGE SNIPER. WILL GO NICELY WITH PRAEDYTH'S REVENGE AND ICEBREAKER.

Pshh who needs a puny gun to do that? Hunters been doing that!!!

Then again now they give everyone the one thing Hunters have that's unique. Bungie really hates hunters.

Titans We Need your Fists of Glory. Warlocks We Need Your Beautiful Radiance. Hunters! We need your dish clothes to help you clean up this mess.

So get to it Chop Chop!!

I mean your golden guns are useless except trash, bladedancer is even worse, and you have no worthwhile grenades. What do you guys actually do?:lol:

HUNTERS DOMINATE PVP.

THIS.

I'M A PRECISION KIND OF PLAYER (SCOUT RIFLES, HAND CANNONS, SNIPERS) AND I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I WISH I HAD A GOOD ARC DAMAGE SNIPER. WILL GO NICELY WITH PRAEDYTH'S REVENGE AND ICEBREAKER.
HUNTERS DOMINATE PVP.

This, by the time I hear them activate Arc Blade or Golden Gun its already too late...

He did debate and argued hard agains the Ice Breaker if I remember correctly.

I read on reddit yesterday how some people use the camo perk to stealth revive teammates in nightfals and such
You can move with the stealth perk? I thought in the sniper you had to be stationary. The gun range and stability are crazy though.

I unlocked the truth seeker perk... That **** is the gghorn of PvP! :pimp:
You can literally snipe with them.
That large moon PvP map with the vehicles, I was on B and killed a sniper at the back of A where the snipers stand on those missile silo things, lol. Just shoot it and go about your business. No need to watch

I don't think you can move, b/c you're aiming down the sights ...also since there are no silencers in this game, there's still muzzle fire and noise so even if you are in stealth, you can and will still be shot at.

Last edited:
Yeah. I was NOT happy. The raid only gives me weapons and shards and energy. I need armor. Hopefully ill have my alt at 20 this weekend so I can swap armor and make it 28-29 and run the raid again on normal.
at least the raid gives you weapons, did it 10+ times already and only got two weapons, the atheon's epilogue for hard mode and keep getting corrective measure LMGs on normal. other than that i got like 100 energys/shards now. haven't gotten armor since the very first time i did it - a chest piece and boots

Yeah. I was NOT happy. The raid only gives me weapons and shards and energy. I need armor. Hopefully ill have my alt at 20 this weekend so I can swap armor and make it 28-29 and run the raid again on normal.
at least the raid gives you weapons, did it 10+ times already and only got two weapons, the atheon's epilogue for hard mode and keep getting corrective measure LMGs on normal. other than that i got like 100 energys/shards now. haven't gotten armor since the very first time i did it - a chest piece and boots
I'd trade half my arsenal for a chest piece and boots. 
frown.gif

NOTHING IS PULLING ME AWAY FROM DESTINY EXCEPT FOR THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION WHEN IT DROPS AND EVEN THAT WILL BE BRIEFLY UNTIL THE DESTINY DLC DROPS IN DECEMBER. THE GRIP IS TIGHT
laugh.gif
THIS MAN KNOWS!
nthat.gif

See what I did there?
smile.gif
THIS.

HUNTERS DOMINATE PVP.
That's what I was thinking too, but I already have an arc damage Epitaph that I am leveling up now. I am really trying to avoid more extoics for the time being. I have enough of them to level as it is, especially in the primary/special slots (Last Word, Thorn, Vex, MIDA Tool, Invective, Plan C, Icebreaker, & Universal Remote)
mean.gif

Had a special weapon blue engram turn into Judgement VI (New Monarchy shotgun). Has void damage too.

When are we going to work on our 2nd characters this weekend? I need to pass some of this stuff of to another character so it isn't just sitting in this stash.

Got the raid gloves last night. Once they are leveled this weekend, I should be level 30
nthat.gif

Pshh who needs a puny gun to do that? Hunters been doing that!!!

Then again now they give everyone the one thing Hunters have that's unique. Bungie really hates hunters.
Titans We Need your Fists of Glory. Warlocks We Need Your Beautiful Radiance. Hunters! We need your dish clothes to help you clean up this mess.

So get to it Chop Chop!!

I mean your golden guns are useless except trash, bladedancer is even worse, and you have no worthwhile grenades. What do you guys actually do?
laugh.gif
I will remember all of this when we are in the nightfall next week and I'm the Last Guardian Standing. I MAY choose to revive you using my stealthy hunter skills.... 
laugh.gif

NOTHING IS PULLING ME AWAY FROM DESTINY EXCEPT FOR THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION WHEN IT DROPS AND EVEN THAT WILL BE BRIEFLY UNTIL THE DESTINY DLC DROPS IN DECEMBER. THE GRIP IS TIGHT
laugh.gif
THIS MAN KNOWS!
nthat.gif

See what I did there?
smile.gif
THIS.

HUNTERS DOMINATE PVP.
That's what I was thinking too, but I already have an arc damage Epitaph that I am leveling up now. I am really trying to avoid more extoics for the time being. I have enough of them to level as it is, especially in the primary/special slots (Last Word, Thorn, Vex, MIDA Tool, Invective, Plan C, Icebreaker, & Universal Remote)
mean.gif

Had a special weapon blue engram turn into Judgement VI (New Monarchy shotgun). Has void damage too.

When are we going to work on our 2nd characters this weekend? I need to pass some of this stuff of to another character so it isn't just sitting in this stash.

Got the raid gloves last night. Once they are leveled this weekend, I should be level 30
nthat.gif
I'm already at level 5 for my alt. Ran some bounties with the alt character after you signed off. I'm hoping to bullrush through with my alt to 20 by Sunday. Realistically though it will probably be until next week's reset and cycle. 
laugh.gif

I'm already at level 5 for my alt. Ran some bounties with the alt character after you signed off. I'm hoping to bullrush through with my alt to 20 by Sunday. Realistically though it will probably be until next week's reset and cycle. 
laugh.gif

How long did you stay on?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I probably would have been there with you if little man didn't wake up wanting a bottle
laugh.gif

THIS.

HUNTERS DOMINATE PVP.

This, by the time I hear them activate Arc Blade or Golden Gun its already too late...

THEN THEY AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT. YOU WON'T EVER SEE ME ACTIVATE IT. JUST ME RUNNING FROM AROUND THE CORNER WITH IT ALREADY AIMED AT YOUR HEAD :lol:

frown.gif
if only bungie would allow trading.. 
mean.gif
BRUH. I was saying the same thing last night. I got a shiny, DS, BNIB GGhorn for trade. Will trade for the following: The Last Word, Fatebringer, or Raid armor. I do not ship first. If you want to just buy it, Strange Coins only. Tagged pics available upon request. Feel free to hit me with offers but no lowballing please. 

Imagine that.... 
laugh.gif

I'd trade half my arsenal for a chest piece and boots. :frown:
if only bungie would allow trading.. :smh:
BRUH. I was saying the same thing last night. I got a shiny, DS, BNIB GGhorn for trade. Will trade for the following: The Last Word, Fatebringer, or Raid armor. I do not ship first. If you want to just buy it, Strange Coins only. Tagged pics available upon request. Feel free to hit me with offers but no lowballing please. 

Imagine that.... :lol:

I'M SURE THEY WILL ALLOW IT AT SOME POINT.

My gloves from last night have strength and discipline, I just realized. I'm fine with the discipline but I don't need the strength for raiding really. I'm wondering if I should waste shards on them yet. I won't be level 30 since I need 2 more pieces so I might hold off before I waste shards on them.

As soon as I finish my bounties for my main today 'I'll jump on and start leveling another titan. My problem is that I want to level striker until I hit level 20 for PvE purposes and then level defender. And classes take a long time to lvl :x

Last edited:

laugh.gif

How long did you stay on?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I probably would have been there with you if little man didn't wake up wanting a bottle
laugh.gif
It was only for like another 20 minutes or so. Since I was level 4 they only let me take 3 bounties - Cosmodrome Patrol, 200 dust mites on Cosmodrome, 100 kills without dying. Finished all three quick and leveled up fully. I might not even bother with the story missions. The bounties and patrols are pretty good. Not to mention crucible. Oh yeah, I did get to do the devil walker in the divide with my alt. Even though other 29's did most of the leg work, I like to think my 56 damage green pistol did work too. I ended up getting an energy at the event then another one at the mail carrier so this is kinda working out nice. Transferred through vault and good to go. Just gotta get to 20, then it's on. One way or another I'm getting this damn Raid Armor!!!!

THEN THEY AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT. YOU WON'T EVER SEE ME ACTIVATE IT. JUST ME RUNNING FROM AROUND THE CORNER WITH IT ALREADY AIMED AT YOUR HEAD
laugh.gif
"Hell yea! Got my Heavy ammo! I'm about to put in work!"

Comes around corner and sees the burning glow and gets eviscerated without ever even pulling the trigger

mean.gif

OR

2-3 guys flipping a control point...

Invisible hunter with blade dancer on teleports out of nowhere and clears the area in 3 seconds

frown.gif
if only bungie would allow trading.. 
mean.gif

Imagine that.... 
laugh.gif
I'M SURE THEY WILL ALLOW IT AT SOME POINT.
I read they weren't going to because it would break the in game economy somehow. But who knows. I'm just so tired of getting duplicate weapons on the raid and never seeing an armor at all. (Suros, GGHorn)

It was only for like another 20 minutes or so. Since I was level 4 they only let me take 3 bounties - Cosmodrome Patrol, 200 dust mites on Cosmodrome, 100 kills without dying. Finished all three quick and leveled up fully. I might not even bother with the story missions. The bounties and patrols are pretty good. Not to mention crucible. Oh yeah, I did get to do the devil walker in the divide with my alt. Even though other 29's did most of the leg work, I like to think my 56 damage green pistol did work too. I ended up getting an energy at the event then another one at the mail carrier so this is kinda working out nice. Transferred through vault and good to go. Just gotta get to 20, then it's on. One way or another I'm getting this damn Raid Armor!!!!
Nice
nthat.gif

Once I finish that Crucible bounty this evening and run the daily strike, I will hop over and run the alts with you guys too. I am sure you will say that I don't need to run with a 2nd character to get more stuff though
laugh.gif

I might not be as lucky come the next raid and will need that 2nd run though. The extra strange coins won't hurt either.

THEN THEY AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT. YOU WON'T EVER SEE ME ACTIVATE IT. JUST ME RUNNING FROM AROUND THE CORNER WITH IT ALREADY AIMED AT YOUR HEAD :lol:

"Hell yea! Got my Heavy ammo! I'm about to put in work!"

Comes around corner and sees the burning glow and gets eviscerated without ever even pulling the trigger

:smh:

OR

2-3 guys flipping a control point...

Invisible hunter with blade dancer on teleports out of nowhere and clears the area in 3 seconds

THIS. I'VE DONE THIS SO MANY TIMES. I CAN ALMOST HEAR THE RAGE SCREAMS FROM THE OPPONENTS LIVING ROOM :lol:

I'VE NEVER BOTHERED TO PLAY AS A BLADE DANCER SO I DON'T KNOW THAT OTHER FEEL.

ACROSS THE MAP GOLDEN GUN KILLS :pimp:

Nice
nthat.gif

Once I finish that Crucible bounty this evening and run the daily strike, I will hop over and run the alts with you guys too. I am sure you will say that I don't need to run with a 2nd character to get more stuff though
laugh.gif

I might not be as lucky come the next raid and will need that 2nd run though. The extra strange coins won't hurt either.
You know what we should do? One of us run a solo Nightfall, then when the nexus is about to die, other two jump in, kill and get the XP bonus and rewards. Then other two run nightfall and do the same thing and get the original solo person to jump in with an alt and get the nightfall bonus. We should do that tonight. Would level us up faster too. Unless they don't even let you get into the nightfall before level 20.

Nice :nthat:

Once I finish that Crucible bounty this evening and run the daily strike, I will hop over and run the alts with you guys too. I am sure you will say that I don't need to run with a 2nd character to get more stuff though :lol:

You know what we should do? One of us run a solo Nightfall, then when the nexus is about to die, other two jump in, kill and get the XP bonus and rewards. Then other two run nightfall and do the same thing and get the original solo person to jump in with an alt and get the nightfall bonus. We should do that tonight. Would level us up faster too. Unless they don't even let you get into the nightfall before level 20.

YOU CAN'T GET INTO THE NIGHTFALL BEFORE 20

Back
Top Bottom