Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My bad zero23 zero23 for not accepting that invite earlier. I was running the weekly strike with boost. I knew it was raid time when all of you guys kept joining parties :lol:

My bad zero23 zero23 for not accepting that invite earlier. I was running the weekly strike with boost. I knew it was raid time when all of you guys kept joining parties :lol:

All good night run raid again this weekend. Going to try to get a second character to 20 quick.

Xur is in the Hall of Guardians next to the crucible quartermaster.

Selling:
The Armamentarium - Titan chest piece
Lucky Rasberry - hunter chest piece
Voidfang Vestments - warlock chest piece
Patience and Time - sniper rifle
Exotic helm engram

Last edited:
The only game I see pulling me away from Destiny is GTA. I can't wait for that to come out. I miss it so much :lol:

Everythinggggg this man just said !! :nthat: :nthat:

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] i can not waitttt for GTA to drop :smokin :smokin :smokin

Psn: koudielove [emoji]128540[/emoji]

- stay freshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Selling:
Exotic helm engram

TEK! PT is here! :lol:

What's up with armamentarium and lucky raspberry again? This so wack.

Lucky Raspberry again?!?! :x :smh: !!!!

Gimme the Knucklehead radar or the mask of the 3rd man already dammit smh
Well i guess ill be copping that Time & Patience tho. I need to get an exotic helmet in a drop somehow tho lol

Selling:
Exotic helm engram

Yep another wack week, at least Tek get to eat good.

So yall ran the raid an you got another Ghorn, wish the RNG would spread the love around a lil bit.

I'm ready tonite, normal or hard don't matter, will be on around 7pm CST.

Lucky Raspberry again?!?! :x :smh: !!!!

Well i guess ill be copping that Time & Patience tho. I need to get an exotic helmet in a drop somehow tho lol

Just the exotic helm engram from Xur.

I'm going to buy the helm engram and P&T to have an arc damage sniper. I have both chest pieces for Titans already.

At least I got gloves and GGhorn junior in the raid last night.

Quick tip for those that have the Corrective measure. If you select on the 2nd round of choice upgrade to have more ammo, you will have 100 per mag and 200 more in reserve rather than 58 per mag and 139 total. I was choosing the one with more impact and range and now I regret it.

Last edited:
Lucky Raspberry again?!?!
sick.gif
mean.gif
!!!!

SON! 
mad.gif

I dont want no damb rasberries b.

ehhhhhhh gonna cop the helm eng and pray to camgod

PxT is tempting. I really want Ice Breaker :frown:

need warlock chest piece and xur has the one I dont want. no ice breaker either. weak selection this weekend *puts coins back in piggy bank*

So I had my strange coins (27) and motes (13) mixed up. FML

Think Ill pass for the week :/ 

PnT still tempting

ahh see I thought you wanted it. Forgot you had both. Was it Tek with the debates over which one is better?

He did debate and argued hard agains the Ice Breaker if I remember correctly.

I read on reddit yesterday how some people use the camo perk to stealth revive teammates in nightfals and such

Last edited:

Selling:
Exotic helm engram

Yep another wack week, at least Tek get to eat good.

So yall ran the raid an you got another Ghorn, wish the RNG would spread the love around a lil bit.

I'm ready tonite, normal or hard don't matter, will be on around 7pm CST.

Yeah. I was NOT happy. The raid only gives me weapons and shards and energy. I need armor. Hopefully ill have my alt at 20 this weekend so I can swap armor and make it 28-29 and run the raid again on normal.

I read on reddit yesterday how some people use the camo perk to stealth revive teammates in nightfals and such
You can move with the stealth perk? I thought in the sniper you had to be stationary. The gun range and stability are crazy though.

I unlocked the truth seeker perk... That **** is the gghorn of PvP! :pimp:
You can literally snipe with them.
That large moon PvP map with the vehicles, I was on B and killed a sniper at the back of A where the snipers stand on those missile silo things, lol. Just shoot it and go about your business. No need to watch

ahh see I thought you wanted it. Forgot you had both. Was it Tek with the debates over which one is better?

Pshh who needs a puny gun to do that? Hunters been doing that!!!

Then again now they give everyone the one thing Hunters have that's unique. Bungie really hates hunters.

Pshh who needs a puny gun to do that? Hunters been doing that!!!

Then again now they give everyone the one thing Hunters have that's unique. Bungie really hates hunters.

Titans We Need your Fists of Glory. Warlocks We Need Your Beautiful Radiance. Hunters! We need your dish clothes to help you clean up this mess.

So get to it Chop Chop!!

I mean your golden guns are useless except trash, bladedancer is even worse, and you have no worthwhile grenades. What do you guys actually do?:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom