Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea with more maxed out weapons, players with all their abilities unlocked and we are fine.

I have to say though... The Quad v. Based dynamic is pure comedy :lol:

I will say though... When we had to convince Quad not to use the Invective and use a fusion or sniper instead was crazy, lol

Quad Jr 1st hard run I think, so he knows what's up in there now.

Jealous of that fatebringer though. No I won't trade gghorn for it either lol.

When Quad Sr found out Jr dismantled the raid shotgun :rofl:

I will say though... When we had to convince Quad not to use the Invective and use a fusion or sniper instead was crazy, lol

Quad Jr 1st hard run I think, so he knows what's up in there now.

Jealous of that fatebringer though. No I won't trade gghorn for it either lol.

When Quad Sr found out Jr dismantled the raid shotgun :rofl:

"but I got an invective"

Blew those MoL on a titan helm. Damn it

Shoulda copped a cloak lmao. I aint ever wasting my MOL on them engrams again unless its like a weapon one which I doubt they'll ever do. Btw my bad the other night I seen ur invite but I was in a fireteam with too many ppl already. If u do the raid again I might be on this weekend and so will my firiend too

Zero was on until 3am talking about "I just want level 4 so I can get the bounties before I log off and then get the others tomorrow."

:lol:

Lmao. I was struggling until you came into the mission to bail me out on the public event. Imma power level this *** tonight.

I wish they let you play a rumble match with a full fireteam of 6
mean.gif

I taught Tek and Quad Jr their place but the rest of yall need to get some of this work too.

Being able to do it all at one time would just be wonderful.
stephen-a-smith-o.gif

the disrespect. so you styled on me while i was trying to level a BRAND NEW shotgun by a few kills (and i do mean few) and now ive been taught my place? egregious. this is asinine... ten...and eleven. im gonna have to console my vanquisher for you even alluding to it in such a manner.
What a coincidence, this is about the same amount of times I killed you per match
grin.gif

And I wasn't even trying for half of those just to make it fair for yall
mean.gif

AND you was feasting on Quad Jr kills which were guarantees. Son ran into you like every second
laugh.gif

AND did we forget the first match where I showed up halfway through and murked everyone for the win?
pimp.gif

I rest my case.
Is pocket infinity good just got the bounty
In PvE it's pretty crappy but if you play smart with it in Crucible it will turn you into a death machine even after the nerf. Bounty is a pain to do though
mean.gif

Your level 3 self over there trying to solo defend the Warsat in the Mothyards
laugh.gif

I needed to get to do the 2nd public event with my main since I had done one on my alt already.

Easy to get energy and shards with 2 guys going
nthat.gif

Ready for those 2x weekly strike runs tonight for the strange coins too.

Daily bounty for today is "Defeat Valus Ta'aurc in the "Cerberus Vae III" Strike on Mars." as well
nthat.gif

Your level 3 self over there trying to solo defend the Warsat in the Mothyards :lol: .

I needed to get to do the 2nd public event with my main since I had done one on my alt already.

Easy to get energy and shards with 2 guys going :nthat:

Daily bounty for today is "Defeat Valus Ta'aurc in the "Cerberus Vae III" Strike on Mars." as well :nthat:

:smokin

Also, I don't know if anyone else has used the weapon telemetry packs before, but I heard that if you has 5 bounties completed and you turn them in while one is active, that it will pretty much level an exotic weapon 1/2 way to completion from start. I bought some hand cannon ones last week and I might buy some for the scout rifle this week to level my Mdia Tool faster after The Last Word.

Yes those are after the GGHorn too because I know that was coming in the comment after this post
laugh.gif

I just don't have rocket launcher telemetry packs
mean.gif

Yea, I was about to drive down to VA and smack you if you leveled those before the GGHorn :lol:

I'm sure Zero would do the same while playing on his Vita with remote connection powerleveling his 3rd hunter

And the Ice Breaker is after the GG Horn right? :nerd:

Last edited:
I wish you could put exotic bounties in the vault or make a separate category for them. I hate how they take up space lol.. Can't wait for the DLC though. 10 bounty slots :pimp:

The Truth will get copped as soon as I get off.. Anyone know if any heavy gun telemetry is also for sale?

I wish you could put exotic bounties in the vault or make a separate category for them. I hate how they take up space lol.. Can't wait for the DLC though. 10 bounty slots :pimp:

The Truth will get copped as soon as I get off.. Anyone know if any heavy gun telemetry is also for sale?

I think I saw Machine Gun only.

Yup confirmed, it's Machine gun.

Last edited:
Yea, I was about to drive down to VA and smack you if you leveled those before the GGHorn
laugh.gif

I'm sure Zero would do the same while playing on his Vita with remote connection powerleveling his 3rd hunter

And the Ice Breaker is after the GG Horn right?
nerd.gif
I have a vita and should try to use the remote play to level that titan I was making up
laugh.gif

I work in a secured space, so no phones or handheld devices are allowed though
mean.gif

*sigh* yes I will level the IB after the GGhorn. 
tired.gif

I never snipe in raid, but it is helpful on the nightfalls as stuff at least.
I wish you could put exotic bounties in the vault or make a separate category for them. I hate how they take up space lol.. Can't wait for the DLC though. 10 bounty slots
pimp.gif

Can't wait for those 10 slots
nthat.gif

The heavy gun telemetry packs his is selling are for machine gun. I guess next week will have the rocket launcher ones.

Any of you guys have or seen a Rocket Launcher with Seeking Missiles that is legendary?

I need one for PVP. I have GHorn but I use Suros and this would be all I needddddd

Your level 3 self over there trying to solo defend the Warsat in the Mothyards
laugh.gif

Easy to get energy and shards with 2 guys going
nthat.gif

Daily bounty for today is "Defeat Valus Ta'aurc in the "Cerberus Vae III" Strike on Mars." as well
nthat.gif
I saw Wright join the fireteam and I just tried to stay alive until he got to the Mothyards. I was good for the first two waves, then the captains came. Then I died a few times. That daily public XP was clutch though. Took me almost all the way through level 3. 
Yea, I was about to drive down to VA and smack you if you leveled those before the GGHorn
laugh.gif

And the Ice Breaker is after the GG Horn right?
nerd.gif
I'mma try to borrow my boy's Vita he never uses... I can't get myself to buy one. It would be the end of me literally... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes. GGHorn #1. Because, GGHorn. 

The IB is the ultimate oracle killer during the templar phase. I also pop it on the gate keepers once I finish my 3 rockets. It was ~1932 crit at level 29. It should be ~2700 today and that's without WoL.

I know that the recoil is rough, but once you get use to it it becomes easy to reposition within .5 seconds for another crit shot.

Last edited:
The IB is the ultimate oracle killer during the templar phase. I also pop it on the gate keepers once I finish my 3 rockets. It was ~1932 crit at level 29. It should be ~2700 today and that's without WoL.

gonna max mine out by tonight :smokin :smokin

Any of you guys have or seen a Rocket Launcher with Seeking Missiles that is legendary?

I need one for PVP. I have GHorn but I use Suros and this would be all I needddddd

Yes, the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher is legendary launcher with seeking missles, it's also void ...it's actually identical to the Truth, just not exotic.

Yea that was my nephew first time goin thru the raid on hard mode, so ummm yea give him a break. * cough cough Biggie*

"The infamous Biggie sigh, the one where you know you ****** up". lulz :lol:

Yea that was my nephew first time goin thru the raid on hard mode, so ummm yea give him a break. * cough cough Biggie*

"The infamous Biggie sigh, the one where you know you ****** up". lulz :lol:

:rofl: To be fair, I make the same sigh to myself when I **** up.

Last edited:

"The infamous Biggie sigh, the one where you know you ****** up". lulz
laugh.gif
I forgot about that
laugh.gif

Biggie: "I guarantee that I am in better shape than you."

Quad Jr: "I bet you are too"

Quad Sr: "All you do is sit around playing video games."

roll.gif

I just might buy the Sunbreakers just so that I am not the only Warlock in the game that does not own at least 1 pair of them
laugh.gif

Will be a while before they are leveled though since I have raid gloves on both Warlocks already.

I was telling Zero last night that I realized that I should be 1 chest piece away from having both of my Warlocks level 30....but I sharded 2 extra pairs of boots
mean.gif

So now I need a pair of boots and a chest piece. After that I will have 2 level 30s.

I saw Wright join the fireteam and I just tried to stay alive until he got to the Mothyards. I was good for the first two waves, then the captains came. Then I died a few times. That daily public XP was clutch though. Took me almost all the way through level 3. 
When I tried to hurry up and get there so you wouldn't die, but I had to run because you hadn't even done the mission to link your sparrow yet
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom