Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Most of us do run together, hence defeating your argument about PS4 being for loners. We do Crucible, raid, weekly strikes, dailies, patrols, bounties, and even farm materials together.

The fact that we can carry each other in Control fights your argument yet again. Hey, if you solo Crucible then have fun and more power to you, I did it plenty of it to do my bounties for the exotics along with others in this thread. I have fun running with my group of 2-10 consistently that I know can hold their own, will listen to directions, follow proper objectives, and most important of all have fun together through jokes. I rather win a Crucible match with my 5 friends and have a lower K/D score then get 25 kills with a 3.5 K/D solo and lose 20000 to 14000.

This thread was never about boasting what each other received or how someone was god of destiny. Many of us have helped each other learn fights and encounters by showing reddit posts, youtube clips, and just our personal opinions on how to accomplish certain things in the game. It was about sharing ideas and hints. Loot drops and accomplishments were posted, but it wasn't in sheer arrogance calling one a "God."

I play destiny with friends also but people I actually been playing with for years, my exact point what were yall doing b4 destiny ? Seems like playing alone if u needed a separate thread for the game and it seems like yall run together often. The multi experience isn't the same between the system.

Jesus Christ you dudes going hard about my god comment. It's sarcasm, I hit 30 I was happy. I made that comment yall all ran online to check my stats lmao like cool out i started writing here because I just got back into the game and u dudes in here like mean girls.
I dont know what yall was arguin about, but you right dudes do be like mean girls here alot. I only got a few threads i stay in anymore. As far as destiny, i need 4000 glimmer and i got my boots and im level 30 and im done witht his game forever. biggest disappointment ever. I only kept playing because my friends did, other than that whole game is a stinker except from the borrowed halo physics.

Last edited:
Yall got nephew texting me while im at work talking about that damn DLC, he just want that dang red and blue scooter yall riding on ....which mofo in here stuntin on their scooter? ....Best Buy only selling the DLC in store now so I guess he'll be riding that raid scooter til I feel like goin in store.

Yall got nephew texting me while im at work talking about that damn DLC, he just want that dang red and blue scooter yall riding on ....which mofo in here stuntin on their scooter? ....Best Buy only selling the DLC in store now so I guess he'll be riding that raid scooter til I feel like goin in store.
My bad Quad. He liked the Bam Bam Bigelow flames on the scooter. 
laugh.gif

My Warlock is riding it since it's the only guy who didn't have a legendary scooter. And coincidentally that was the character I raided on yesterday. But I didn't have mine out, I think allChem was riding his by the VoG entrance.

Last edited:
As long as we're posting gameplay videos, here's a few from when I squaded up with some of y'all, which I'll call the BesuTakingAllMyKills session. 

Weird clothing behavior. 

The worst slide shotgun.

Surviving two rockets somehow.

A lot of insecurities rose to the surface once shottadru posted his K/D.

NAH BRUH FAM MULTIPLIED HIS KD BY 10 AND CALLED HIMSELF GOD. BRUH AIN'T EVEN RNGESUS LEVEL.
Again I was talking about being a 30. The discussion prior was about hitting 30 and I recently hit 30 so I made a joke and then yall started investigating me lol. Yall dumb sensitive in here.
nah you tried to stunt and fail, nobody cares about us lvl 30 or us 9.0 kd from yo booboo suros. We was on ps4 flexing lvl 30's months ago b. You just an undercard *****
I would have hit 30 months also but thankfully on Xbox I have an array of games to play, I left Destiny alone and recently came back and got last piece of raid gear needed.

I see you are investigating me also, lol you PS people swear yall lawyers, I actually just got the Suros from IB this weekend so that has nothing to do with my play.

I'm still waiting to see how good you guys are tho..you PS boys just here buffing each other off.
Until then more clips
aye bruh i never said i was a god, im just sayin you top ramen *** bruh, you just buns bcuz ur a herb and if you work you lose

I got to rank 3 with the Crucible before I even started running Crucible with people in here. The whole debate is a big loop and will never end. Just like Apple vs Android will never end.

I would love to know what/why the 2 people that agree on it say that it is like the Mean Girls in here?

Pretty much everyone in here has ran with each other at some point in time, we have like 3 HM raid groups going weekly, and always down to run anything basically everyday.

There is no need to post this in the PS thread because this thread was meant for both consoles. It just turns out that majority of the Destiny owners are PS console users as far as NT goes.

I need to go ahead and pre-order the DLC already and stop wasting time. Think I am going to grab a controller as well since they are $40 today for me too. Think I am grabbing the camo one, but torn with that white one as well.

Last edited:
I got to rank 3 with the Crucible before I even started running Crucible with people in here. The whole debate is a big loop and will never end. Just like Apple vs Android will never end.

I would love to know what/why the 2 people that agree on it say that it is like the Mean Girls in here?
Pretty much everyone in here has ran with each other at some point in time, we have like 3 HM raid groups going weekly, and always down to run anything basically everyday.

There is no need to post this in the PS thread because this thread was meant for both consoles. It just turns out that majority of the Destiny owners are PS console users as far as NT goes.

I need to go ahead and pre-order the DLC already and stop wasting time. Think I am going to grab a controller as well since they are $30 today for me too. Think I am grabbing the camo one, but torn with that white one as well.

controller from where?

Last edited:
controller from where?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-du...lage/7012005.p?id=1219248516396&skuId=7012005

Best Buy early Black Friday deals for Elite and Elite Plus members. Controllers are $30, Madden and Fifa are $30. Tomb Raider is $20. Still no signs of anyone selling PS+ cards for the low this year. Good thing I doubled last year and have one to redeem this year for 2015 :nthat:  

Edit: My fault controllers are $40 :lol:

If they were $30, then Wright I would be paypaling you $60 to cop me 2 stick, but since they are $40, ill wait to see what Black Friday will offer.

@bosKicKz

You were asking about the headset I use.

http://trittonaudio.com/prod/ps4.asp

I have one of these, can't remember which one. The audio quality is great, not sure about the mic as I can't really hear myself. I use to use one when I gamed on a PC back in the hay day as well and loved it.

Edit, actually i know which one I have, it's the Kunai.

Last edited:

A lot of insecurities rose to the surface once shottadru posted his K/D.

NAH BRUH FAM MULTIPLIED HIS KD BY 10 AND CALLED HIMSELF GOD. BRUH AIN'T EVEN RNGESUS LEVEL.
Again I was talking about being a 30. The discussion prior was about hitting 30 and I recently hit 30 so I made a joke and then yall started investigating me lol. Yall dumb sensitive in here.
nah you tried to stunt and fail, nobody cares about us lvl 30 or us 9.0 kd from yo booboo suros. We was on ps4 flexing lvl 30's months ago b. You just an undercard *****
I would have hit 30 months also but thankfully on Xbox I have an array of games to play, I left Destiny alone and recently came back and got last piece of raid gear needed.

I see you are investigating me also, lol you PS people swear yall lawyers, I actually just got the Suros from IB this weekend so that has nothing to do with my play.

I'm still waiting to see how good you guys are tho..you PS boys just here buffing each other off.
Until then more clips
aye bruh i never said i was a god, im just sayin you top ramen *** bruh, you just buns bcuz ur a herb and if you work you lose

herb? LMAOOOOOO Get out the 90's bruh

controller from where?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-du...lage/7012005.p?id=1219248516396&skuId=7012005

Best Buy early Black Friday deals for Elite and Elite Plus members. Controllers are $30, Madden and Fifa are $30. Tomb Raider is $20. Still no signs of anyone selling PS+ cards for the low this year. Good thing I doubled last year and have one to redeem this year for 2015 :nthat:  

If they were $30, then Wright I would be paypaling you $60 to cop me 2 stick, but since they are $40, ill wait to see what Black Friday will offer.

Thats the best buy black friday deal. Best deal I've seen as far as the bf ads go. I copped one.

controller from where?

Thats the best buy black friday deal. Best deal I've seen as far as the bf ads go. I copped one.

Zero you elite too at best buy? ...damn I need a new stick ...both of stick got broken triggers and the thumb grip is coming off one of them.

controller from where?

Best Buy early Black Friday deals for Elite and Elite Plus members. Controllers are $30, Madden and Fifa are $30. Tomb Raider is $20. Still no signs of anyone selling PS+ cards for the low this year. Good thing I doubled last year and have one to redeem this year for 2015
nthat.gif

Edit: My fault controllers are $40
laugh.gif
Zero you elite too at best buy? ...damn I need a new stick ...both of stick got broken triggers and the thumb grip is coming off one of them.
Yeah man. I had that same issue. Damn EA UFC game messed up my stick. If you need a set, holla. I can just order it and have it shipped to your house and you can hit me on Paypal. They're not like NDC where they guna have a cow if I ship to multiple addresses. At least I hope not.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom