Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bungie better add some variety to this game fast (not just DLC, but other things too) cuz the game is getting kinda stale after clearing everything by Friday. I play Advance War this weekend, more then I ever have :rolleye

P.S. Why cant you buy Ascandent Shard, they should at least make it an option to buy, 2500 or 3000 for one. I need at least 30 shards to level up one piece of armor. 30 :x

Last edited:
Bungie better add some variety to this game fast (not just DLC, but other things too) cuz the game is getting kinda stale after clearing everything by Friday. I play Advance War this weekend, more then I ever have :rolleye

P.S. Why cant you buy Ascandent Shard, they should at least make it an option to buy, 2500 or 3000 for one. I need at least 30 shards to level up one piece of armor. 30
sick.gif
At the end of the day, the only thing they can do is add different Crucible game modes and different styles of missions (with more variant content like the platforming and Gorgon avoiding in the raid). Still, that's not much. Destiny is going to have trouble lasting more than two years tops I feel.

Sorry I couldnt partake in any festivites today fellas. I am farming this glimmer like a mad man. :smh:

That IB fusion rifle is OP. Trying to get one for each character. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm just glad nobody screen capped when I had the lowest kdr and got better stuff than the top guy

Nightfall is void burn, angry, juggler, and phogoth like mentioned earlier.

Weekly is only angry with no burn.

:lol: @quad jr

Last edited:
Nightfall is void burn, angry, juggler, and phogoth like mentioned earlier.

Weekly is only angry with no burn.

:lol: @quad jr

Atheon's Epilogue bout to get this work.

Also I got the IB Boots, so I should be ready to run a Hard Raid by Thursday night

Nightfall is void burn AND Phogoth?! SMH Thats quite possibly the worst it could be for me as I hate Phogoth n dont have good void guns. They need to put solar damage man

Need that epilogue,just tried soloing the nightfall was doing no damage with praedyths revenge and corrective measure

Need that epilogue,just tried soloing the nightfall was doing no damage with praedyths revenge and corrective measure
Lol why would you think the epilogue would be better? It's the worst gun out of the 3 you named. I will be running with the two you mentioned, or probably a void fusion.

Lol why would you think the epilogue would be better? It's the worst gun out of the 3 you named. I will be running with the two you mentioned, or probably a void fusion.

Yea Epilogue, void fusion, and CM is the best bet. For Phogoth a void sniper will be substituted probably.

Found my try hard pants like you guys, am I allowed to speak freely without folks getting in their feelings now ? View media item 1275388
You could just post normally. All the extra talk and cynicism isn't needed.

But I could be that guy and say you didn't try hard, just the other team was trash since your entire team had over a 2.0 k/d

:D

Last edited:
i had a 12 kill 12 kdr yesterday but i aint braggin :tongue:

im mad i didn't get the timurs lash. rng gave me 3 jolders hammer :smh:

but i did get the bus though pretty dope

Last edited:
i had a 12 kill 12 kdr yesterday but i aint braggin :tongue:

im mad i didn't get the timurs lash. rng gave me 3 jolders hammer :smh:

but i did get the bus though pretty dope

I got no legendaries from doing IB, I did watch people get that + exotics in front of me :x but at least they were teammates. I did get a good roll on the fusion rifle. Solar + accuracy from hip + reduce grenade cooldown for kills + charged coils. I'm ready for Crota and those damned wizards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom