Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Fighting on NHL 15 is about to make me go through a couple controllers. 
laugh.gif

All but a guarantee that Summoning Pit will be this week's weekly/Nightfall.

Last edited:
Fighting on NHL 15 is about to make me go through a couple controllers. :lol:

All but a guarantee that Summoning Pit will be this week's weekly/Nightfall.

That's a given, the rotations are consistent, followed up by the Nexus the following week.

I just hope it's solar burn this week, or some sort of burn. Having a no burn Nightfall is just a pain in the ***.

So.........who does have the highest Crucible K/D in here?

Sometimes I do very well and other times...not so much.

I sit around a 1.5.

Do you have to sign up for Elite in the store? Charge?

I believe it's a regular rewards account but you need to spend $1000 in a year to reach elite?

@Biggie thanks for the link, your audio is pretty clear.. But I have the Sony Gold Wireless Headphones, so I think I'm good for now.

Last edited:
Yea, I agree. I always enjoy hardcore modes in FPS, maybe it can be implemented for Destiny as well. It doesn't really fit the game narrative.

Last edited:
There are new "Inferno" variations of the current game types being released soon.

A lot of people think those are going to be the hardcore iterations.

im typically not one to get involved like this so dont mind me.... but a certain someone is on that ducktales saying a certain system has so many games and thats why theyre better. because it looks like that certain someone has only played 7 games on their system with 4 of them being multiconsole, and 3 of the 7 being remasters. but...dont mind me.

• Destiny

• Killer Instinct

• Sunset Overdrive

• Grand Theft Auto V

• Halo: The Master Chief Collection

• WATCH_DOGS[emoji]8482[/emoji]

• Call of Duty[emoji]174[/emoji]: Advanced Warfare
just passing through. 

Walk_n_Walk_out.gif

Last edited:

Yall numbers higher cuz yall all here carrying each other and going hard. I would also if I had no other games to play.

Why would I boast about my K/D when i didn't even know it, I never look cuz who cares? Destiny is not a real competitive game for multi, at 1 point I just did the nightfall daily raid and didn't come back until next tuesday. Its your PS boys who started this whole PS vs MS and K/D debate. I was just happy to be 30 for the 543th time and yall went up in arms. Spitting out sales figures when he owns 1 console. Who cares how many people copped it.

Actually not tight about the DLC because I will be on COD DLC's earlier as usual. Yes MS paid the money because they know gaming isn't for loners and they invested in their community. Like you stated b4 in regards to exclusive most of ours from the list is for people with friends, PS is for people without friends. I would be happy like you guys also if I just started getting to really enjoy games with friends. LOL dudes here ganging up on me here like yall a clan LMAOOOO.
"Yall numbers higher cuz yall all here carrying each other and going hard. I would also if I had no other games to play."

u cant carry a person in crucible so that THEY get higher stats. if they suck they suck and their k/d will reflect it. kinda like...

"Why would I boast about my K/D when i didn't even know it, I never look cuz who cares?"

it was the biggest number on the screen also in the middle of the screen... if u say nobody cares about the K/d then how much do u think people cared about being 1 of 98659653 level 30s...

"Yes MS paid the money because they know gaming isn't for loners and they invested in their community."

Or.... maybe xbox knows that call of duty is the only game keeping them afloat and is also the majority of the reason people buy their system. COD and halo are the ONLY games keeping xbox alive at this point... both systems pay money to get exclusives, its the way the gaming world is now. for instance, tell your hawkmoon and monte carlo hello... in february.

"PS is for people without friends. I would be happy like you guys also if I just started getting to really enjoy games with friends."

But...if PS is for people without friends, then why do SOOOOOOOOO many more people have the ps? surely for a system where community and friendship is the main selling point... that community would buy the system right? so surely xbox is winning in sales somewhere in the past year right? and also many of us (including myself) had an xbox and switched over. i didnt just start enjoying anything, i just buy the best thing i can get for my dollar. not spending 2013 lambo money on a 1994 ford mustang...

Last edited:
I need a squad for iron banner or something. This match making is horrible. Got me running with lvl 20s n ****. I feel like im jus wasting my damn time

Think this weekly heroic had burn too. My legendary arc sniper was doing more damage than my icebreaker

Back
Top Bottom