Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

How do you guys plan on approaching the Crota Raid? Head on or waiting for a guide/walk through? I remember the current Venus raid, took the first team like 10+ hours to solve :x

How do you guys plan on approaching the Crota Raid? Head on or waiting for a guide/walk through? I remember the current Venus raid, took the first team like 10+ hours to solve
sick.gif
Bruh.... We guna smash that Hive Turkey like the Mark *** Trick that it is. SQUAAAAAAD.

I'd like to try and experience the Crota raid before i read any guides.  Dunno what to expect, but fireteam will be well leveled so it shouldnt be difficult, it'd be just trying to solve the mechanics of the raid.

but then again, i'm on PS4, therefore i am a loner.  No friends, only butt buddies. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
i had a 12 kill 12 kdr yesterday but i aint braggin
tongue.gif

im mad i didn't get the timurs lash. rng gave me 3 jolders hammer
mean.gif

but i did get the bus though pretty dope
I wanted that Magic School Bus badly. I can't complain though. Got all the weapons from the IB. Timurs Lash is a BEAST for PvP. My Go to weapon until they fix Thorn.

i had a 12 kill 12 kdr yesterday but i aint braggin
tongue.gif

im mad i didn't get the timurs lash. rng gave me 3 jolders hammer
mean.gif

but i did get the bus though pretty dope
When that guy in the very last game got the school bus on our team, but wasn't one of us
mean.gif

I can't even complain about the drops....I got a Timur's Lash and didn't even have to re-roll it 1 time:

Hip fire bonus accuracy

Field scout max ammo / Perfect balance / Send it (range and accuracy)

3rd eye (radar while aiming)

nthat.gif

Only thing with mine is that the rate of fire is pretty low, but the impact is damn near maxed out.
I got no legendaries from doing IB, I did watch people get that + exotics in front of me
sick.gif
but at least they were teammates. I did get a good roll on the fusion rifle. Solar + accuracy from hip + reduce grenade cooldown for kills + charged coils. I'm ready for Crota and those damned wizards.
I am still glad I only had to spend 2 motes of light on my fusion rifle. Granted it is void now, but I wasn't about to try my luck and lose the perk I had on it in who knows who long before I got decent ones again.

Kills with weapon grant bonus ammo in reserve

Accelerated Coils / Perfect balance / Skip rounds

Kills with final round increases reload speed

Bruh.... We guna smash that Hive Turkey like the Mark *** Trick that it is. SQUAAAAAAD.
I see it!

roll.gif

Doctaphil - "Quad get your kills up, you slackin!"

@Quad - "How come you didn't say anything to @Zero23? I have the same amount of kills as him."

Doctaphil - "Because I don't know him like I know you....no homo"

laugh.gif

Doctaphil - "Quad get your kills up, you slackin!"

@Quad - "How come you didn't say anything to @Zero23? I have the same amount of kills as him."

Doctaphil - "Because I don't know him like I know you....no homo"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight Comedy last night. Quad Jr. will never live down the .15 K/D 3 kill game....

I know yall gonna recap everything, so he can't hide the fact that he slacks in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Then when Biggie logged off, Quad was like "I don't think Biggie likes me."

roll.gif

Zero told him he is the little brother, so we give him a hard time like one
laugh.gif

He at least admitted that he is lazy about leveling the weapons up on the characters last night though
laugh.gif

Then when Biggie logged off, Quad was like "I don't think Biggie likes me."
:rofl:

Zero told him he is the little brother, so we give him a hard time like one :lol:

He at least admitted that he is lazy about leveling the weapons up on the characters last night though :lol:

He just needs to focus for longer than 30 seconds, other than that he's straight. It's just too easy to give him a hard time though. :lol:

Last edited:

Don't worry Biggie, he's working on upgrading weapons this week since there's no school.
I told him that he's not raiding until the VoC is at 300
laugh.gif
So is this why he's already awake? ...he's tryna put in work today, I told him that the Truth and VoC better be maxed by the time I get off.
When Biggie signed off he was like, "You think Biggie was serious about max leveling the VoC or no raid?" I couldn't stop laughing last night. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So basically he confides in you guys when Biggie drop out? ....Biggie leave my 16 year old nephew alone!

The pillow talking gotta stop tho ...he's starting to make me look bad.

Last edited:
So basically he confides in you guys when Biggie drop out? ....Biggie leave my 16 year old nephew alone!

I mean, it's kinda hard not to say anything when he's on Party chat running Iron Banner with us screaming "COME HERE. GIMME THAT A S S.  I'MMA GET IN THAT A S S " Then a slight pause, then "Oh, I didn't mean it like that" then the 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, all I said was for him to level his VoC to 300! How he responds to my sarcastic tone is on hm :lol:

But in all seriousness, I just want him to understand by not leveling his weapons fully he is hurting us. We can make up the damage output for now as we understand the content, it won't fly in the new raid though.

Last edited:

Hey, all I said was for him to level his VoC to 300! How he responds to my sarcastic tone is on hm :lol:

But in all seriousness, I just want him to understand by not leveling his weapons fully he is hurting us. We can make up the damage output for now as we understand the content, it won't fly in the new raid though.

I'm pretty sure he's too slow to sense your sarcasm ...just tell him if he wants to be included in the original Dream Team raid runs, all void weapons must be maxed.

I tell him everyday that yall are gonna give him a hard time if he does not max his weapons out, now he actually have time to do it this week due to the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom