Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Meh. I stand by Based Hawkmoon **** yall Gjallarhorn wielding *******.(Yes mad, don't have)

But serious question should i max out my Patience and time or my arc damage Supremacy. Im strictly thinking in terms of pve because i don't run snipers at all in pvp.
They are almost identical stat wise but is that invisibility worth the exotic slot? kinda want that free exotic slot for mythoclast or a certain solar rocket launcher in the next raid.

Meh. I stand by Based Hawkmoon **** yall Gjallarhorn wielding *******.(Yes mad, don't have)

But serious question should i max out my Patience and time or my arc damage Supremacy. Im strictly thinking in terms of pve because i don't run snipers at all in pvp.
They are almost identical stat wise but is that invisibility worth the exotic slot? kinda want that free exotic slot for mythoclast or a certain solar rocket launcher in the next raid.
I'd go with the supremacy...

PnT isn't worth the exotic slot right now......could be in the next raid, tho 

That twitch stream was straight comedy last night. :lol:

Yeah it was. :lol:

Quad sr's. laugh gets me everytime. :lol:

I would stream today but there aint **** to do but farm and level up guns. Aint no one tryin to see that. :smh:

Last edited:
the last word is merking in PvP, yet to see Hawkmoon

Once you get one you never look back its too versatile. Hawkmoon has ridiculous range and headshots are a guaranteed 94 damage plus 3 random ones for 126 in pvp. Has a nice sized mag too. Really just depends on play style. TLW is more fun though.

The Iron Banner pistol is nasty too depending on what perks you rolled.

I just ran normal with some random folks and ended up getting Suros, another cape and another chatter white :frown:

Picked up a legendary engram from killing a Minotaur too and it turned into 2 energies :x

My friend has gotten 4 gjallarhorns in the past two weeks between his two characters :smh:

2 in the raid and 2 in the nightfall. :smh:

Is Xur here through tomorrow or gone at midnight tonight? I'm 6 strange coins away from grabbing Plan C. I already got Armentatarium.

Did the level 28 weekly (w/Biggie and Cisco, thanks guys) and got 6 today. Any way to get 6 more tonight or have to wait to tomorrow to get at least 6 more?

Last edited:
Is Xur here through tomorrow or gone at midnight tonight? I'm 3 strange coins away from grabbing Plan C. I already got Armentatarium.

Did the level 28 weekly (w/Biggie and Cisco, thanks guys) and got 6 today. Any way to get 3 more tonight or have to wait to tomorrow to get at least 3 more?

The Plan C isn't worth dying trying to get 3 more coins. You got the most important piece, the chest. Just level what you have for now and save your coins for something better next week.

Also, try to get to level 28 and see if you can get into the raid with people. However, get a mic before you do that or use the mic that came with your PS3 if you have no other options.

Last edited:
Is Xur here through tomorrow or gone at midnight tonight? I'm 6 strange coins away from grabbing Plan C. I already got Armentatarium.

Did the level 28 weekly (w/Biggie and Cisco, thanks guys) and got 6 today. Any way to get 6 more tonight or have to wait to tomorrow to get at least 6 more?

Just play.. you will get them randomly as awards or blue engrams that turn into them.

Xur leaves on Sunday at 4AM EST. Same time the daily resets. (4AM EST)

Last edited:
The Plan C isn't worth dying trying to get 3 more coins. You got the most important piece, the chest. Just level what you have for now and save your coins for something better next week.

Also, try to get to level 28 and see if you can get into the raid with people. However, get a mic before you do that or use the mic that came with your PS3 if you have no other options.

Ok! I just got to level 28 today and I am ready to raid! I feel like I have been waiting forever My PS4 came with a mic yeah I'll use that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom