Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Those headsets are pretty much gone lol. My Bro went to try to get us 2 and they only had 1 left and someone else got it first... And there's not one target within 100 miles from me that has any lol

On sale at best buy for 70 though... Still a good deal

Those headsets are pretty much gone lol. My Bro went to try to get us 2 and they only had 1 left and someone else got it first... And there's not one target within 100 miles from me that has any lol

On sale at best buy for 70 though... Still a good deal

Could always price match to target?

Well made my third character, a titan. Went from nothing to level 22 in a 14 hour grind....

Destiny will be updated tomorrow morning (12/1). Stay tuned for more information!

Hopefully it helps fix the rewards system for doing the vault.

I went through it and got praedyths and then shards and chatterwhite ... I have yet to get any more raid get. My buddy goes through it yesterday while getting piggybacked and gets 4 or 5 different raid weapons (voc as well as praedyths) smh...

Hell if they just fix it so that I can get the almighty gjallarhorn I'll be happy lol

I went through it and got praedyths and then shards and chatterwhite ... I have yet to get any more raid get. My buddy goes through it yesterday while getting piggybacked and gets 4 or 5 different raid weapons (voc as well as praedyths) smh...

Hell if they just fix it so that I can get the almighty gjallarhorn I'll be happy lol
That won't be changed because it is as intended. Everyone won't go through and get everything all at once. Some will get many weapons and no gear, some get armor and no weapons, some a mix of both, and then you have the lucky ones who get the main things first. Hell my 1st hard raid, I got my helmet, Vex Mythoclast and the VoC. I never needed to go back at that point. About 10 raids later though.... I just got corrective measure last week and still don't have an Atheon's Epilogue.

Next raid, you could have all the luck and your friend gets nothing. You never know and it keeps you playing again and trying for different drops. Biggie and Zero run with me and Zero got triples of everything but never had boots drop until 2 weeks ago. Biggie has had like 1 pair of gloves drop.

You can't patch it to give you better drops every run because that then defeats the purpose of having to keep going back.

Last edited:

Stop complaining and just play. 50% of the thrill in this game is not knowing what to expect (randomness), if you got everything you wanted in your first 3 raids, wouldn't you stop playing? Just play.. Besides this is the first MMO, I've ever played.. and from speaking with others with more MMO experience, the random drops work as intended.

Call me late, but I did not know you did not need to kill the Oracles in the portals during Atheon.. As soon as the portal is open you can just run out. I know with my current team Atheon isn't a big problem, but for newer Hard Mode Teams.. you can skip right side (venus) completely and just rely on the random teleport to left side (mars) since that side is easier. Apparently, you only need to kill the Oracles for Times Vengeance (Damage Increase).

Last edited:
I didn't intend to complain lol, more of a rant, always seems like the weakest person who doesn't know what their doing always ends up with the best stuff. And to make matters worse they don't know what to do with it lol.

I do wish they did a reset for the vault twice a week instead of once a week. Only having 1 character and only having a group that only can run normal makes it a long wait every week.

Depending on what raid gear you do have, and if you have an exotic helmet since you only do normal raids, you can get to level 29. Then if you did the Iron Banner last week, you could've gotten boots and gloves to help you get to level 30 as well. You could start doing hard mode raids and get double the chance at drops each week instead of just the 1 chance per drop.

Depending on what raid gear you do have, and if you have an exotic helmet since you only do normal raids, you can get to level 29. Then if you did the Iron Banner last week, you could've gotten boots and gloves to help you get to level 30 as well. You could start doing hard mode raids and get double the chance at drops each week instead of just the 1 chance per drop.

I'm 29 now, got raid boots and exotic chest piece with maxed out judgement vi and maxed corrective measure (both void) almost maxed last word. Working on getting praedyth maxed.

Couldn't do iron banner too much because of vacation lol

I want to do hard raids because of the double drops, but the normal guys I run with I only trust 2 of them to be actually effective in hard mode lol, the other die too much

I'm 29 now, got raid boots and exotic chest piece with maxed out judgement vi and maxed corrective measure (both void) almost maxed last word. Working on getting praedyth maxed.

I want to do hard raids because of the double drops, but the normal guys I run with I only trust 2 of them to be actually effective in hard mode lol, the other die too much

*Guardian Down* :lol:

Do you have another special or primary?
You wouldn't want to try and use that shotgun in hard mode.

I haven't tried my Last Word in the raid so I don't know how it would stack up in there honestly. A scout rifle is preferred a lot of the time though, but as long as something is 300 until you get a VoC or something.
Is this in reference to trying to super Phogath? :lol:

anyone trying to do raid? Havent done it this week and need those shards to finally hit 30 :frown:

Pretty much... We call one of our buddies Kenny from South Park lol

I haven't tried my Last Word in the raid so I don't know how it would stack up in there honestly. A scout rifle is preferred a lot of the time though, but as long as something is 300 until you get a VoC or something.
Is this in reference to trying to super Phogath? :lol:

Yeah i figured the shotgun won't be much use. I have the pocket infinity but my only other void secondary is the praedyths. I have the shadow price and proxima centauri. I like the shadow price but I wanna max the last word first.

Maybe I should max the centauri?

Yeah i figured the shotgun won't be much use. I have the pocket infinity but my only other void secondary is the praedyths. I have the shadow price and proxima centauri. I like the shadow price but I wanna max the last word first.

I used the Shadow Price before I got the VoC from the raid. As long as it is 300, it should do until you get a primary from the raid with the Oracle bonus. Depending on how the people you run with do the conflux/oracle phase in the raid (if you stay up top and only one drops down), it might be worth it leveling that scout rifle though.

I would get the Praeydeth sniper leveled quick for your secondary weapon. If your pocket infinity is maxed, then you could use that until you got a void fusion or something. I believe crucible or vanguard sells the 77 wizard that you can at least have if you don't get another one.

Last edited:

*Guardian Down*
laugh.gif

Is this in reference to trying to super Phogath?
laugh.gif

Max TLW and Praedyth. TLW does serious damage to Aetheon and minotaurs/praetorians.

Back
Top Bottom