Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finished up my Plan C and Hawkmoon yesterday...

Decided to start upgrading TLW...

Holy #*@& this things a beast...

I was beating kids like AP in the crucible yesterday.....
laugh.gif

Call me late, but I did not know you did not need to kill the Oracles in the portals during Atheon.. As soon as the portal is open you can just run out. I know with my current team Atheon isn't a big problem, but for newer Hard Mode Teams.. you can skip right side (venus) completely and just rely on the random teleport to left side (mars) since that side is easier. Apparently, you only need to kill the Oracles for Times Vengeance (Damage Increase).
That's actually pretty cool. I think it's good for everyone to learn and be comfortable with both sides but that's still some solid information regardless.

I was beating kids like AP in the crucible yesterday.....:lol:

I almost leveled TLW today in full, but the Hawkmoon to me is much more fun.

I was beating kids like AP in the crucible yesterday.....:lol:

Yeah man, the last word is insane in crucible. Ever since I got used to it my k/d ratio has stayed at 1.5 or better. I don't need to be in firefights lol.

Thanks for the advices wrightone and based. Ima max out the praedyth before our next raid and hope I get a good drop so I can try hard mode.

Tickling_ur_culo on psn if anyone wants to add me.

HARD MODE RAID WITH THE MONEY TEAM, SPEED RUN.
LIVE NOW....check us out.

Last edited:
Done deal. Minus the stupid glitch we wouldve ran that in one pass pretty much. Good stuff TMT. :smokin

Last edited:
Never done a raid before, level 28 do I need to do Vault of Glass to unlock others? I been wanting to do it but I need a team to even beat normal right?

King_Jaffie_Joe

I can do either one but what ever is preferred in the group

@freshpairs Cool I got you

Good stuff last night, thanks to you, @iHust1e @EvoXR1 and the rest of the gang for holding my hand through my first Vault! :D

The Atheon's Epilogue and Found Verdict were nice bonuses! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom