Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

On right now.

See everyone doing VoG lol smh.

I have a templar save for HM if anyone still interested

Cant be on late. Work tomorrow

Off the top of your guys head.. I got my warlock right at level 14...how long is it gonna take me to get it to 20?

I got enough gear to grt him to 26 instantly so I wanna get him to 20 asap.

I've been doing the bounty/story mode combo and seems to be working decently. Hoping to get it to 20 before Thursday (only able to play an hr or 2 the next couple days)

it took me bout 2-3 days to get my warlock to level 20. I just did a bunch of bounties and whooped *** in the crucible

Did this last weekend. Played solid from Friday night til Sunday morning. The double bounty thing while doing the story is your best friend. Knock out a daily if you can spare 30 minutes.

From 16-20 took me no time. Some people will tell you to do the mission on the hardest level but I just did it at second hardest and tried to speed run as much as o could.

Didn't know we had a whole thread for this. I've been trying to get someone to run VoG with me but my bum friends don't want to -_-

Didn't know we had a whole thread for this. I've been trying to get someone to run VoG with me but my bum friends don't want to -_-

Need to run the VoG on hard tonight before the reset if you (or anyone) is down. An Atheon checkpoint would be stellar. :tongue:

Last edited:
Shout out to everyone that ran crota with me yesterday. Showing me how to do it legit then cheese :lol:. Ended up with song of ir yut and black hammer :smokin

Last edited:
Shout out to everyone that ran crota with me yesterday. Showing me how to do it legit then cheese :lol:. Ended up with song of ir yut and black hammer :smokin

Congrats man, that's awesome! I need that BH! "I cannot permit you to exist" is probably one of the better gun descriptions out there :lol:

I'll prolly be lookin to run Crota again Tuesday night.

Last edited:
 At least I got hunger of crota. I want that ir yut tho !
Hunger of Crota, Black Hammer, & Light of the Abyss (fusion rifle) are the only weapons you need to worry about.

Actually, the shotgun is nice for Crucible, so I take that back.

Everything but the Heavy Machine Gun I am feeling at this time.

Practice it legit. Bungie will find a way to patch and fix all those exploits. And honestly, the cheese takes more time than doing it legit as long as your group knows what they're doing and what their defined role is. The disconnect can sometimes be off and that's it, you need to start over.

Practice it legit. Bungie will find a way to patch and fix all those exploits. And honestly, the cheese takes more time than doing it legit as long as your group knows what they're doing and what their defined role is. The disconnect can sometimes be off and that's it, you need to start over.
Truth right here in this post, but I will say....the bridge cheese is borderline Templar grenade off the side status. Almost too simple to not do it and save 10 minutes on the run
laugh.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 raining on my parade smh. and of course you weren't home, you responded to my message 2 hrs later :lol:. it all good bro. But yeah biggie that exactly why I wanted to make sure i knew what i was doing by the time hm came around

Curious question since we're on the topic of vog... When I ran it a few days ago with noname I had a hard time with the relic and destroying the oracles...

I would normally use jump then R2 to destroy the hidden left and right oracles. But for some reason the jump smash did not cause any damage at all. It wouldn't even destroy the detainment shield. Noname also mentioned he had the exact same problem in another raid.

Anyone else experience this?

Curious question since we're on the topic of vog... When I ran it a few days ago with noname I had a hard time with the relic and destroying the oracles...

I would normally use jump then R2 to destroy the hidden left and right oracles. But for some reason the jump smash did not cause any damage at all. It wouldn't even destroy the detainment shield. Noname also mentioned he had the exact same problem in another raid.

Anyone else experience this?

We had this issue before the DLC went live during our last VoG at the time. It has been fixed since then. We haven't had that issue. Instead of jump smash just use R2 instead without the jump.

We had this issue before the DLC went live during our last VoG at the time. It has been fixed since then. We haven't had that issue. Instead of jump smash just use R2 instead without the jump.

Yeah that's what I ended up doing.. It just sucks having to take an extra second to give so enough space and actually aim the charge at the oracle

@Ciscokid, yea man I don't know why I got them so much later. Actually, I do know why...PSN sucks *** , ever since they were taken down last week, with sending messages on time. I have even been in chat with people and sent them a screen shot and 1-2 hours later they tell me that they just got that message I sent. I even noticed that when I send a message on PSN, that it instantly says that it was sent 15 minutes ago.

Yea the jump + R2 doesn't seem to work anymore, at least last time, we ran it like Biggie said before the DLC. Just R2 alone or R1 is what you have to do now for that part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom