Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ehhh I'll watch the vid to see if it as horrible as it now sounds and @iHust1e mind carrying me thru HM crota then
laugh.gif

I just need to run crota in general. Hoping for 8 shards and a leg piece for my hunter :/
You kno Hollywood hustle ain't carrying nobody
laugh.gif
maybe iHust1e but not Hollywood
Carry?
LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER @Dat Dude Chris

YOU SEE THESE 331 INCH DUAL GJALLARHORNS BROTHER?

THE HUST1E DIDNT GET THESE 331 INCH DUEL ICEBREAKERS BY BEING CARRIED BROTHER.

I SAID MY PRAYERS TO RNGEEZUS

I TOOK MY VITAMINS TO GET EXTRA GLIMMER IN STRIKES

TO ALL MY HUST1EMANIACS,

'SAY YOUR PRAYERS. TAKE YOUR VITAMINS. LETS DO THESE NORMAL MODE CROTA RAIDS. AND TRUST ME, YOULL BE A 32 AS WELL BROTHER.
hulkamania-wrestling-hulk-hogan-shirt-rip.gif

Last edited:
Alright, which one of you Team Xbox dudes called the Breakfast Club during the "Tell em why you mad" segment and complained about not being able to play Destiny because XBL is down every other week? :lol:. I was waiting for Charlamagne to roast your *** but son was actually complaining about not being able to watch Netflix either :lol:

Cats just got BULLIED in the crucible. 4 NTers and two randoms and we wrecked every map. No Titan bubbles. LOL.

Trials Of Osiris needs to happen ASAP.

My Swordbearer certification just came in the mail 
nthat.gif

Still working on perfecting the timing but I gots it b 

Got Dragons Breath from Crucible...guess im meant to have this rocket launcher since I sharded it this past weekend :lol: and I got left begind on HM Crota I see :/

Shout to @iHust1e with that fresh crisp certfication giving crota them mr miyagi chops
pimp.gif
got the WoC finally
smokin.gif
We put that certification to quick use.
nthat.gif
 Only took 4-5 tries? 
smokin.gif
 Yall did great downing him quick. That enrage is near came outta no where 
mean.gif

Yall know who to call when you need those Future Vandross Karate Chops. Im copping the glow in the dark cape with the nextel on the back tomorrow b 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom