Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got a Hawkmoon tonight from Aetheon.

Only exotics Im missing now are Hardlight, Gjallahorn, and The 4th Horseman.

Nightfall = Archon Priest with Triple Burn

Weekly = Void Burn

That triple burn, son...
pimp.gif

Xbox NF & Weekly later? 6pm EST or so?

Gotta drive home slow, NYC is a block of ice presently smh.

Nice work on HM last night ihust1e ihust1e , I shoulda stayed online like 20 more minutes. You run it right after we did normal?

Let's get it this week. :smokin

Weekly is void burn. Looks like we can have our blazing epilogue salute. :tongue:

Just to settle something I haven't clarified: say it's void burn, and you've got your Epilogue at 300, and say the Eidolon at 331, what damage does the burned Epilogue do compared to the 331 weapon without burn?

Just to settle something I haven't clarified: say it's void burn, and you've got your Epilogue at 300, and say the Eidolon at 331, what damage does the burned Epilogue do compared to the 331 weapon without burn?

I can't say what an eidolon will do, but an epilogue will get ~400-450 per crit on a normal enemy as long as you are equal level or higher. Burn does 300% of normal damage.

Last edited:
I can't say what an eidolon will do, but an epilogue will get ~400-450 per crit on a normal enemy as long as you are equal level or higher. Burn does 300% of normal damage.

Ok, that's a BIG difference. Good to know, thanks!

Black hammer and IB will definitely be good for this. But 3 GGhorns won't let the priest be up longer than 10 seconds :smokin

If yall run it on HM then I'm claiming my spot right now. I got left behind cause I aint claim it quick enough last time lol

Cool, we got 3 then ready. Roast will be down too. I told him to get an NT name. If you guys run it tonight let me know, otherwise I'm planning on knocking out NF and Weekly first, as usual.

Last edited:
This post on Reddit actually made me think about what exactly they were talking about for a few seconds
laugh.gif

Upgrading gear and weapons can be a pain, especially when you don't have enough marks to buy the resources. I needed 3 more Helium this morning when I happened to go for the complete 6 missions on the moon bounty and discovered Helium just out there, laying on the ground.
I don't know if this is a feature added in the patch or what but seriously guys I spent about an hour basically running around in circles and collected almost 46 Helium - more than I'll ever need. Has anyone else tried this? I feel like its a super fun addition to the game that just didn't get mentioned. I'm sure other resources can be found on other planets.

Seriously, try it.

Edit: CONFIRMED! Other materials found on other planets!

Back
Top Bottom