Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This post on Reddit actually made me think about what exactly they were talking about for a few seconds :lol:

in the middle of finding helium now.. went to moon and got 7.. then said f it.. and bought about 120 from the quartermaster..

Last edited:
in the middle of finding helium now.. went to moon and got 7.. then said f it.. and bought about 120 from the quartermaster..

When you get enough gear and start upgrading it, no amount of vanguard and crucible marks are ever enough with the weekly cap at 100 to upgrade everything because of the planetary mats :smh:

Character #1 for Vanguard marks

Character #2 for Crucible marks

Character #3 for turning marks for materials

nthat.gif

Only time I get other materials is when I do the 6 patrols for a bounty or I decide to do a daily mission. I haven't done a daily in like 2 weeks I think though
laugh.gif

:nthat:

Only time I get other materials is when I do the 6 patrols for a bounty or I decide to do a daily mission. I haven't done a daily in like 2 weeks I think though :lol:

2 weeks? That's not bad, I last did one sometime at the end of December. :lol:

nthat.gif

Only time I get other materials is when I do the 6 patrols for a bounty or I decide to do a daily mission. I haven't done a daily in like 2 weeks I think though
laugh.gif
2 weeks? That's not bad, I last did one sometime at the end of December.
laugh.gif
You get mats for doing a daily? I can't even remember when I last did a daily. I think it was when a bounty mission was the same as a daily so I fired it up. Once they switched to Radiant materials, they messed everything up. The only way I'd go back to doing daily missions is if they reward radiant mats.

2 weeks? That's not bad, I last did one sometime at the end of December.
laugh.gif
I honestly just through it out there, but I am not entirely sure when it was
laugh.gif

I am sure I hopped in with someone in the middle of one recently. Actually....I think last week Frost and Zero were running The Wakening since it was a daily and I needed it for my quest on an alt, so I jumped in right before the boss fight to get the credit. I guess that counts as doing a daily
laugh.gif

anyone down to help me with weekly nightfall.. i'm only level 27.. need ascendant shards to upgrade my gear now

Dudes got 6 Fatebringer in 1 Templar kill
eek.gif

2 guys got 2

2 others got 1

The other 2 guys are the ones that didn't have a Fatebringer and rage quit after they saw the loot
roll.gif

ChillySlipperyHellbender.gif
GIF is in the spoiler of the drops....it is rather large

Sorry Zero and Biggie
roll.gif

Last edited:
9-12 BH shots or 6-7 gally shots and curtains for archon priest.
FB for NF WoC for WH
Void LDR with AP rounds
gjallarhorn NF/truth WH

Dudes got 6 Fatebringer in 1 Templar kill
eek.gif

2 guys got 2

2 others got 1

The other 2 guys are the ones that didn't have a Fatebringer and rage quit after they saw the loot
roll.gif

ChillySlipperyHellbender.gif
GIF is in the spoiler of the drops....it is rather large

Sorry Zero and Biggie
roll.gif

In my last Atheon run I got 2 epilogues
mean.gif
I hate RNGesus.

So that took 10 seconds and I think 2 were level 31. I think we can do it in 8 seconds tonight :rofl:

Pretty cool
Seen that when I first got my Thunderlord like a month ago cause i was hyped about it lol. He also has other ones of Last Word, Pocket Infinity & Thorn. They all look great too

And :rofl: at that vid of NF. Dont got ghjally but a maxed out Hunger Of Crota & Icebreaker gon put in WORK
ihust1e ihust1e I'll be on at 7 for them NFs

Seen that when I first got my Thunderlord like a month ago cause i was hyped about it lol. He also has other ones of Last Word, Pocket Infinity & Thorn. They all look great too

And :rofl: at that vid of NF. Dont got ghjally but a maxed out Hunger Of Crota & Icebreaker gon put in WORK
ihust1e ihust1e I'll be on at 7 for them NFs

All from Legos? I mean I've seen some legit replicas from 3-D printers that look sick. People definitely have great ideas and plenty of spare time.

Dude got some ill stuff forreal! he just posted an icebreaker lol

yall already know i need that pocket infinity tho

I was playing Rumble yesterday for a crucible bounty.  Also had to finished up some sniper headshots, so i figure i'll just try and do it in the rumble (FFA).  Everyone in the game was running, TLW (thorn or hawkmoon), shotgun, and any MG.  EVERYONE.  I was leveling up my alt. so i didnt have any good guns being under lvl 20.  

It was fun though.  Won one out of 5 of em with some green sniper and my common auto rifle
nthat.gif
 on that Mercury map.

I mean he's had enough practice when he's running Roc strikes with either Bos, myself, you, or any mix of us :smh:

For the XBOX crew. I should be on. If I'm not running with my regular crew, I'm down.

Last edited:
dlc in may? thats TERRIBLE news. bungie trying to extend the game even further no doubt smh. 

@illsupra  You better win this son....

if this is real, id kill it. i spent probably 2 hours overall just seeing what tricks could be pulled off a couple weeks ago. ive got some ish i know nobody else is doing. and im landing them clean on the bolts, if u catch my reference.

Back
Top Bottom