Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

dlc in may? thats TERRIBLE news. bungie trying to extend the game even further no doubt smh. 

@illsupra
 You better win this son....

if this is real, id kill it. i spent probably 2 hours overall just seeing what tricks could be pulled off a couple weeks ago. ive got some ish i know nobody else is doing. and im landing them clean on the bolts, if u catch my reference.

It is real. Peep their website in the YouTube video. You should enter bro

It is real. Peep their website in the YouTube video. You should enter bro
im at work. site is blocked. i cant believe its real lmao. whats the prize? 
nerd.gif

HoW better not drop in May...

Thats too much of a gap between DLCs...

Feb thru mid May with nothing but Crota?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Knowing my luck, I wont get fatebringer or the WoC until the week before that dlc drops.

I hope its not may either bc I can see myself talking a break from this after maxing all the essentials and never looking back. Until its too late

Last edited:

dlc in may? thats TERRIBLE news. bungie trying to extend the game even further no doubt smh. 

if this is real, id kill it. i spent probably 2 hours overall just seeing what tricks could be pulled off a couple weeks ago. ive got some ish i know nobody else is doing. and im landing them clean on the bolts, if u catch my reference.

And I hope at some point they allow black hammer and light of the abyss to be unlocked in HM too.

In like 2-3 weeks I can see mogs never looking back at normal crota...and I still ahve neither either smh

Yea that **** better come out in March. All I'm missing are 2 drops from Crota and I really have everything in the raid already. There is no way that I farm IB, Crota, and VoG until May.

And to make it worse there aren't any games that I'm interested in until May :smh:

Youtube vid of HOW gear and guns. Looks like theyre bringing back the higher impact autorifles for the next DLC. Thank goodness.

So I'm guessing the UNION is a new faction. If so I'm ridin with them. Their weapons look pretty dope.

Last edited:
And I hope at some point they allow black hammer and light of the abyss to be unlocked in HM too.

In like 2-3 weeks I can see mogs never looking back at normal crota...and I still ahve neither either smh

Wright and I both need Hunger of Scrotas. And Frost needs a Sword breaker. There's a fireteam of 4. Just need two more. Can knock it out so fast on normal mode. Imma try to get a checkpoint then we can ko it asap.

Warlock armor looks like straight buns in HoW :x color blocking in video games :lol:

I don't really care when it's released, in another month or so I'll be playing other games anyway.

It took 4 months to drop the first DLC so why doesnt may sound about right?
Because it took 4 months to grind 3 characters to 30, raid numerous times on all characters, get all the nice exotics, and run Iron Banner a few times. This pretty DLC took about a week or two to beat if we're being completely realistic, not counting the forced HM wait time. What else do they want us to do for a few months. 

Because it took 4 months to grind 3 characters to 30, raid numerous times on all characters, get all the nice exotics, and run Iron Banner a few times. This pretty DLC took about a week or two to beat if we're being completely realistic, not counting the forced HM wait time. What else do they want us to do for a few months. 
so what about the xmas noobs? Not everyone got the game on launch. They dont get time to level up 3 characters? Some dont even have the current dlc yet.

May makes a lot more sense considering there is no new content until September and Comet. If it dropped in March that would be 6 months without new content.

Wright and I both need Hunger of Scrotas. And Frost needs a Sword breaker. There's a fireteam of 4. Just need two more. Can knock it out so fast on normal mode. Imma try to get a checkpoint then we can ko it asap.
Bet. Count me in. And @Dat Dude Chris  needs LotA also so im assuming he'd want to get in too.

Yea at this point we should breeze through the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom