Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Completed the NF today = 10 Strange Coins

Helped my buddy out with it later = 7 ASCENDANT ENERGIES

!?!?!?!?! :x

Bungie......... Bungie.....

Yeah... I got those 7 Energies as well :rolleyes

But I'm doing the NF again with my warlock who's a 30, had like 10 Hardonic Essence, then 10 minutes later during the NF I had 768 :nerd:

I'm not complaining though.... let me upgrade my armor a little bit :smokin

I'll just say... I told yall so bout them strange coins and energies becoming more common once bungie acknowledged it

Crota whipped my *** today.

We got through the whole raid today in decent time, but for whatever reason Crota relentlessly washed me pretty much every wipe.

Beside the time he chased me down on the left before going on his way to the right and hte time he randomly got up from kneeling, I couldnt escape his sword.

Gotta figure out what I did wrong. The game cant be THAT buggy b.

We got through the whole raid today in decent time, but for whatever reason Crota relentlessly washed me pretty much every wipe.

Beside the time he chased me down on the left before going on his way to the right and hte time he randomly got up from kneeling, I couldnt escape his sword.

Yes it is smh

:smh: that end part was frustrating. Crota was on some other stuff. Hopefully he aint that annoying whenever we try it again. Eventually imma need a break from this game tho

Try being the host.

Should have went to orbit and did it again. We've had situation like that and we went to orbit and finished him a few tries after.

My reaction when I finished the entire VoG raid on hard for the first time and not getting any exotics.
OptimisticRequiredAlbacoretuna.gif

Xbox NT fam I flopped yesterday got home later than expected didn't want to start everything and be up late. Just tried out the new BF for a lil. I didn't see anyone really on anyway but send an invite later, I should be on we can run NF etc.

@Biggie62  @EvoXR1  thanks b's. Yea we did both

Honestly think it was my exiting strategy. I think I was leaving slashing along the bridge from my right....when I should have been slashing out btwn the middle and my right and drop under that bridge?

Meh. Got the HM CP and have all of this week. I did it with ease before...I can def do it again

I think your group was the most efficient group I've ever done VOG with. blaz3n blaz3n

:rofl:

I think that every time Bos and his boys or TMT or a combo of the two and a random join, he hears the same thing :lol:

We had some random last week as a filler and he was begging us to do a 2nd run :rofl:

If you run with NTers you'll probably notice the same thing. It has become just routine for everyone.

Last edited:
:smh: that end part was frustrating. Crota was on some other stuff. Hopefully he aint that annoying whenever we try it again. Eventually imma need a break from this game tho

Crota basically breathed on you and you were dead. Was some bull. We got that CP now and will knock it out this week.

Feels good to have most of HM Crota done on Wednesday, Vault will only take a little bit then I can finish my alt this week.

I feel like a whole new world is about to open up :lol:. Gone will be the days of sweatin strange coins.

Last edited:
Crota basically breathed on you and you were dead. Was some bull. We got that CP now and will knock it out this week.

Have your sword guy load into the raid first and then once he's loaded in have everyone join after to get him as the host. Then the host will see things real time and won't have latency issues where your sword guy is in NYC but your host is in Cali or something.

Have your sword guy load into the raid first and then once he's loaded in have everyone join after to get him as the host. Then the host will see things real time and won't have latency issues where your sword guy is in NYC but your host is in Cali or something.

That's some good stuff, thanks. ihust1e ihust1e , we'll have to give this a go.

Back
Top Bottom