Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone have a NM Crota Checkpoint? 
nerd.gif

Experienced Sword Bear here. Will clear Crota if you have checkpoint. Need to get checkpoint on two of my characters first, then will smash his face in as long as you can DPS his shields down. 

I need to run NM CE so i can get myself a black hammer.  IB always taking up my exotic slot.  Does black hammer drop after lamps, bridge, or just after crota?

I'm down to run NM Crota. Like Zero said, I need that HoC and helmet for my Titan. Only 2 things I am missing from the raid. Well those and the sparrow
laugh.gif

I think your group was the most efficient group I've ever done VOG with. blaz3n blaz3n

Very clean, quick run.. Will run with you again just lemme know bruh

From Crota lastnight: Crux, Scout, Red Death and Radiants.. Pretty good haul but I still need that Hawkmoon or GGHorn man

Ran Vault on hard last night, got Corrective (x3), Hezen (x3) and Vex (x2). Still no Fate or Ballerhorn [emoji]128553[/emoji]

They are definitely making use of the raid gloves "melee kills have chance to spawn orbs"

And here I am trashing those every time I get them
laugh.gif

Anyone have a NM Crota Checkpoint? 
nerd.gif

Experienced Sword Bear here. Will clear Crota if you have checkpoint. Need to get checkpoint on two of my characters first, then will smash his face in as long as you can DPS his shields down. 
Count me in for the NM Crots. Worst come to worst Im down to run the whole thing on normal if none of us can find a CP. Shouldnt take long

Count me in for the NM Crots. Worst come to worst Im down to run the whole thing on normal if none of us can find a CP. Shouldnt take long

If yall run after 7 then count me in too, I still need Light Of The Abyss, radiant materials & armor pieces for my useless Warlock lol

Back
Top Bottom