Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Count me in for the NM Crots. Worst come to worst Im down to run the whole thing on normal if none of us can find a CP. Shouldnt take long
If yall run after 7 then count me in too, I still need Light Of The Abyss, radiant materials & armor pieces for my useless Warlock lol
Useless? You even level up that radiance yet? Smh 
roll.gif

Im doing work until 7 pm est.

HM Crota CP b's

So I was just reading the Xbox thread @shottadru .....
happy.gif

How you going to say that PS4 guys don't talk when you see us in this thread. You at least know we out here talking
laugh.gif
I am in both console threads because I owned PS3 and 360 and wasn't sure which one I was going to get first. I always end up with both anyways.
Up until PS4 got cross game party chat, I would have to agree that the XBL parties were definitely better than PS though.

Last edited:
So all I need for my warlock is the chest piece. I have ran the raid every week it has been out.

Last week I was screwed by doing the hard mode first. I later found out that the chest piece wasn't available in the loot table for hard mode, but I couldn't go back and get a drop on easy.

So doing it on easy is still the right strategy for most?

So all I need for my warlock is the chest piece. I have ran the raid every week it has been out.

Last week I was screwed by doing the hard mode first. I later found out that the chest piece wasn't available in the loot table for hard mode, but I couldn't go back and get a drop on easy.

So doing it on easy is still the right strategy for most?
Not sure where/who told you that, but it is false. All armor is on the loot table for HM.

All I can say for the chest piece is keep running it. I ran 2 warlocks weekly and just got one 2 weeks ago. The ironic thing is that I have gotten another one since then. It is just getting that first one that you have to make it to.

Last edited:
So I was just reading the Xbox thread @shottadru
.....:D

How you going to say that PS4 guys don't talk when you see us in this thread. You at least know we out here talking :lol:
I am in both console threads because I owned PS3 and 360 and wasn't sure which one I was going to get first. I always end up with both anyways.
Up until PS4 got cross game party chat, I would have to agree that the XBL parties were definitely better than PS though.

Plus, didn't some of the Xbox say that the Xbone people are anti-social? I'm not trying to start any console war, I'm just paraphrasing what you guys mentioned earlier in the week.

I mean we've had defectors from both consoles so it's not fair to say that there is a bias.

Got left outta NM Crota I see...its cool. I guess ill just level up this useless warlock to radiance in the meantime. I need to do NF with this character as well tho :/

I hate waiting several minutes for homies to get up the de-spawn spot on CE bridge.  I just wanna shareplay them and do it for 'em.  **** is so frustrating at times.  

I hate waiting several minutes for homies to get up the de-spawn spot on CE bridge.  I just wanna shareplay them and do it for 'em.  **** is so frustrating at times.  
Why not do it legit then. 
nerd.gif

I'll be on tonight for about 2 hours. Online now. Doing bounties, & if anyone is doing Crota, or VOG, let me know,

The extra 4 minutes in the oven made my chicken the perfect juicy 
nthat.gif

Id post all my drops from today but I dont want to be a heel no more 
tired.gif

I will say this though, @WrightOne86:
I told that dusty *** postmaster, 'nah b you can keep that'
iN2p8qU.gif

- Hust1e McMahon

The extra 4 minutes in the oven made my chicken the perfect juicy 
nthat.gif

Id post all my drops from today but I dont want to be a heel no more 
tired.gif