Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Gon do bounties on my warlock tomorrow til I get that resurrect perk then idk. Def reaching my peak with this game tho. Gghorn & Red Death aint dropping for me, NFs aint giving me anything serious. I gotta alot games collecting dust right now lol

Shout out to the NTers I ran with today. Carried me through my first normal and hard mode Crota raids :lol:. Ended up getting Light of the Abyss, Word of Crota, and Abyss Defiant. Had a ball with you guys :smokin

Anybody wanna carry my lvl 29 Warlock on NM Crota, I just need 3 shards to get to lvl 32 on my Titan. I'm sure I can get 3 shards on the first 2 parts.

Anyone down to show me the ropes on Croats end I'd appreciate it. Ive never run the whole thing continuously.

Want to run it Thursday night or anything friday. (Have court at 9am but free after 11am)

roll.gif

The extra 4 minutes in the oven made my chicken the perfect juicy :nthat:

Id post all my drops from today but I dont want to be a heel no more |I

I will say this though, @WrightOne86
:

I told that dusty *** postmaster, 'nah b you can keep that'

View media item 1386010

iN2p8qU.gif

- Hust1e McMahon

Yo, my chicken is on fire B.... Oh well, that ***** just gonna have to wait.

Raid Life is serious bidness. :lol:

Last edited:
Reddit post about dudes character just randomly getting deleted. Says he had 3 level 32's. Got an error message and came back to only two characters.

How pissed would you guys be if your main character just vanished?

5 months of constant grinding.... I'd be sick. :x

@WrightOne86  sorry I couldnt help myself. 
laugh.gif

@430AM  that was the round we finished it too. Imagine if I had said brb while standing on the window. Would have been permabanned 
laugh.gif

@Dat Dude Chris  if I get radiance on my level 7 heatlock before you... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm alone for the night so gonna be on from about 5 PM CST, pumped :smokin. ihust1e ihust1e , dat dude chris dat dude chris , you guys still down to finish HM Crota? Or did you already?

Plan on doing that and HM VoG, then it's alt work.

Last edited:
@WrightOne86
 sorry I couldnt help myself. :lol:

@430AM
 that was the round we finished it too. Imagine if I had said brb while standing on the window. Would have been permabanned :lol:  

@Dat Dude Chris
 if I get radiance on my level 7 heatlock before you... 
:rofl:

Lol na b im ALMOST there haha and you down to run Crota again tonight?
Reddit post about dudes character just randomly getting deleted. Says he had 3 level 32's. Got an error message and came back to only two characters.

Would never touch this game again especially if its my main hunter

I'm alone for the night so gonna be on from about 5 PM CST, pumped :smokin. ihust1e ihust1e , dat dude chris dat dude chris , you guys still down to finish HM Crota? Or did you already?

Plan on doing that and HM VoG, then it's alt work.

Idk if Hustle did but I aint do no raids last night so im down for it

All I know is Bungie better be fixing that if that ever happened to me... :x

I saw a post on Reddit that claimed non-Swordbearers should be hitting Crota with primaries when he's kneeling to ensure he stays down as long as possible, basically showing stats that on average he stays down .5 seconds longer when you do it. Also mentions connection might be a factor.

This may be common knowledge, but is that the case?

Last edited:
I got that OG Red Death, should i even level it up or just wait to upgrade it or find a new 331 one?

I saw a post on Reddit that claimed non-Swordbearers should be hitting Crota with primaries when he's kneeling to ensure he stays down as long as possible, basically showing stats that on average he stays down .5 seconds longer when you do it. Also mentions connection might be a factor.

This may be common knowledge, but is that the case?

fundamentally makes no sense. how would shooting him keep him down for more time

If that happened to me, the deletion of a character and they wouldn't recover it, it's literally game set match in terms of investing anymore time into this game. Especially if there were some of my better exotics on that toon.

I just tried and failed NF with a PUG :\ 3x...

Dude was trying to get under the platform :stoneface:
. Dang I saw you doing it without anyone. Went to the tower to grab some weapons to help and saw you were full. If you need to run it ,let Me know.

Gjallahorn finally dropped for me this week :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Unlocking Wolfpack rounds today once I finish my bounties :smokin

Congrats fam!

I'm just hoping to get any raid weapons at this point (except swordbreakers) out of the many times I've done drop I've only gotten 5 raid guns, 4shotguns and 1 black hammer.. *****.

Back
Top Bottom