Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm probably going to be the most hated man in the thread since I got my 2nd exotic bounty from PoE last night :smokin We did the 3 sniper method yesterday and got him down in ~40-45 seconds easily with 2 P&Ts and 1 Spear all at 365 and field scout.

One more run left to clear everything on the last character

Bought 9 engrams. Got nothing manacles with a better stat roll than xurs selling, 61 intellect/62 discipline. Got my hunters khepris sting and my titans acd/0 feedback fence :pimp:

Invisible gunslinger 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Only gonna buy one engram if anything bc **** xur. And the nothing manicles althougth I see no use of it currently 

I bought the Manacles SOLELY for the Light to get my Warlock to lvl 30. Might not even level them up

@Zero23

Looks like they stole our groups idea and posted it 1 day after we did ours
nthat.gif

Nice. 
laugh.gif

I just signed on before I got to work, bought two gauntlet engrams and got a Khepri's Sting on the first one. I'm not sure what to do with the other engram, but I'm holding onto it for now I guess. #krabclawclan

Nice. :lol:

I just signed on before I got to work, bought two gauntlet engrams and got a Khepri's Sting on the first one. I'm not sure what to do with the other engram, but I'm holding onto it for now I guess. #krabclawclan

Nice :smokin I'll buy like 3 today 5 max.

Nice. 
laugh.gif

Nice
smokin.gif
I'll buy like 3 today 5 max.
I just rolled the other one. And Got the new Titan engram - AC/0 Force Feedbacks. They really want me to roll a titan. 
laugh.gif

We beat skolas on our 3rd attempt with just snipers again. 365 Spear, 331 Spear and a 331 LDR. Frost got the bounty.

Yea we dropped him very easily with 2 P&Ts and 1 spear all at 365. As long as there is some sort of burn the fight itself isn't bad. The day they give us the fight without a burn is probably the week I skip 35 :lol:

I did get a Solar pulse rifle from him with Dreg burn too.

We beat skolas on our 3rd attempt with just snipers again. 365 Spear, 331 Spear and a 331 LDR. Frost got the bounty.
Yea we dropped him very easily with 2 P&Ts and 1 spear all at 365. As long as there is some sort of burn the fight itself isn't bad. The day they give us the fight without a burn is probably the week I skip 35
laugh.gif

I did get a Solar pulse rifle from him with Dreg burn too.
Yo Dev. Can you hook @WrightOne86  and I up with something? 5 clears of Skolas level 35 and 5 clears of level 34 boss and still nothing. Nada. Then we see you eating over there with 2 exotic bounties and an elemental primary. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/02/bungie-used-behavioral-psychology-to-make-destiny-appealing

And Zero, you know if I could I'd bless everyone in TMT with the cipher bounty if it was within my power. But first it would be 2 more Gjallarhorns for me.
Well, maybe I wouldn't give the Cipher to Frost just so I could hear him curse like he did when we all had Thunderlords except for him
laugh.gif
Funny thing is you and Frost are the only ones with the Cipher. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom