Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Quad for Raid MVP
nthat.gif

ssjjfar ssjjfar me and a friend are down. Where are you starting from? My friend is at atheon
Thought I had invited you to chat party when i was looking for ppl on PSN, maybe you were doing nightfall I think. My bad, didn't see your post til after we finished since we found one.

edit: we about to redo atheon, invited you but you just logged off :s

Last edited:

Got that trophy for full clan raid completetion
pimp.gif

Quad gets tense in there
laugh.gif

Good job fellas
Took less than 2 minutes to kill Atheon ...this will be a weekly thing until we get full raid armor.
smokin.gif
Get an exotic helmet. Unless you plan on doing it on Hard in the near future the raid helmet can only be obtained that way 
mean.gif
  Forever a 29

Last edited:
Pretty much yo, we gotta farm spirit bloom/spinmetal/ and helium if im right?!?

I just hit level 28, so I could use some raid boots or gauntlets, once upgraded then I'll hit 29, then attempt hard mode.

How did you guys lvl up when you were at lvl 13-19?
Bounties like jbc said and missions, you get pretty good chunk of bonus exp when you first clear a mission, even more if you do it on harder then default level.

We just beat Atheon again, took about 7-8 tries or maybe 9-10 tries ...we had 3 warlocks go with me to back while the other 3 went thru the portal, it took all 3 warlocks with void grenades and supers to drive him off the cliff ...dude is ridiculously afraid of the void element.

Last edited:
We just beat Atheon again, took about 7-8 tries or maybe 9-10 tries ...we had 3 warlocks go with me to back while the other 3 went thru the portal, it took all 3 warlocks with void grenades and supers to drive him off the cliff ...dude is ridiculously afraid of the void element.
Gotta get it in before that patch comes and Bungie gon have son just basking in the void damage

We beat the Raid on 30!!!!!!!!

All I got was the Legendary Sparrow and Shards tho, my boy got the Mythoclast.

It took us a days playthrough to get to the VOG and first portals, 2 night sessions to beat the portal and get to Atheon. Then all we did was push him off the edge.

Got my 6th or 7th exotic weapon yesterday. Bad Juju.

Gun is straight trash
Probably gonna level it to the instant reload upgrade by equipping it when turning in bounties etc.

Last edited:
smh straight abandoned us when we goy smaked in the iron banner
At first I thought you meant me, but then remembered after that one game he did dip in us without saying anything :lol:

Got my 6th or 7th exotic weapon yesterday. Bad Juju.

Gun is straight trash
Probably gonna level it to the instant reload upgrade by equipping it when turning in bounties etc.
I just got it to the string of curses perk and the other perk to increase the range on the gun, and it makes it better. In VoG, I can take out the mobs during the first boss fight without having to ever reload.

If they just go from 15 to around 21 clip size and some more impact, the gun would be great for me.

I got some bounties and and vanguard missions to work on today I need to upgrade thorn, ice breaker , and my heavy machine gun that kills Oracles, yall hit me if you doin VoG stuff.

I've freaken got the Bad JuJu, Invective, or Thorne bounties at least 3-4 times now. I want the Pocket Infinity or exotic LMG one man

I've freaken got the Bad JuJu, Invective, or Thorne bounties at least 3-4 times now. I want the Pocket Infinity or exotic LMG one man

I want the Pocket Infinity as well, but I'll settle for the Vex Mythoclast.

Back
Top Bottom