Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Last edited:
I think Bungie is ******* it up for players. You know the saying if it aint broke don't fix it. Why is it that they keep trying to make players play a certain way? Bungie what are you doing?

I think Bungie is ******* it up for players. You know the saying if it aint broke don't fix it. Why is it that they keep trying to make players play a certain way? Bungie what are you doing?

They are trying to equalize all guns so they all have a fair chance in crucible. That's their ultimate goal. AR are over represented and it's true. But most players don't have quick enough aim or know how to stay at the proper range levels to utilize their firearms to mazimize them. AR only require a spray and play option. Bungie needs to realize that no matter what they do the majority will always gravitate towards them.

Edit:
I'm not downplaying auto rifles as they are great in the hands of a skilled player, but what I'm trying to get at is that for the average player they are a sort of easy button.

Last edited:
They are trying to equalize all guns so they all have a fair chance in crucible. That's their ultimate goal. AR are over represented and it's true. But most players don't have quick enough aim or know how to stay at the proper range levels to utilize their firearms to mazimize them. AR only require a spray and play option. Bungie needs to realize that no matter what they do the majority will always gravitate towards them.

Edit:
I'm not downplaying auto rifles as they are great in the hands of a skilled player, but what I'm trying to get at is that for the average player they are a sort of easy button.
What I think is funny is that it's really Bungie's fault for making the auto rifle the FPS mainstay. In Halo 1 PVP, the go-to weapon (aside from the rockets/shotguns) was easily the handgun. That took a nerf in 2, and the Battle Rifle (pulse rifle) found its shine. That got removed in 3, and the assault rifle (auto rifle) found itself as as the mainstay. If I remember correctly, they buffed it for Reach, and added the DMR (scout rifle) as the medium-range solution replacement of the BR, yet the DMR found itself lackluster in comparison to the BR. In the meantime, other FPS's like CoD and BF followed suit and stuck to the trends set by Bungie. Now we're here full circle and they want to reinvent the fundamentals they set a decade ago. 

Man that halo pistol was the GOAT 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Main reason I prefer to use pistols today

Anybody wanna carry my lvl 29 Warlock on NM Crota, I just need 3 shards to get to lvl 32 on my Titan. I'm sure I can get 3 shards on the first 2 parts.

my clan did the new crota cheese where the boomers and crota just focuses on one hidden guy (which was me smh :lol:) but we ended up with 2 crux drops of course not me but i got the woc which looks pretty dope.

Shoutout to peesnid for helping me get 7 shards on the normal Crota run on my Warlock, I needed just 3 for my Titan to get to 32! :pimp:

Feels good to be part of Elite 32 :lol:

Peesn _id helping everyone out today. 
laugh.gif

Running some first timers through Crota and witnessed me wield an awful sword. 

Back
Top Bottom