Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Just got mine from NDC. I ordered a pair last night from Wellgosh, I sent them two emails trying to cancel their order. Anyone knows how they are with cancelling orders?
they're really quick. I sent them a message through their website last night and they sent me a cancellation within the hour. this was around 12AM UK time too. Was pleasantly surprised. Definitely will do business with them in the future.

Got my order confirmation email from FNL. Why isn't there a preorder system for kicks like the system used for video games?

sorry for the off topic question guys but does anyone know what the sizing is like for Nikes drifit socks? it just says medium

FNL site is really messing up. Showed that I have a pair in my cart then keeps showing 0 items in my cart. Then when I click on cart it shows the 7s in there, then when I click proceed to checkout, they disappear.

Got my order confirmation email from FNL. Why isn't there a preorder system for kicks like the system used for video games?

because it then becomes a race for pre orders instead. Either way things will end up like this as long as the thirsty resellers and lame children continue to swoon over j's. Hopefully it dies down soon and they go back to wearing supras

footlocker has to fix their email blasts.. just received an email about the oly 7's - 20 minutes after launch..

Just got mine from NDC. I ordered a pair last night from Wellgosh, I sent them two emails trying to cancel their order. Anyone knows how they are with cancelling orders?
i ordered from them last night first before i found a better deal. emailed them with my order number to cancel and they did almost immediately. You should be fine as long as they didn't already package the shoe for you.

[email protected]

Hi Matt

Youve been refunded and should have had official confirmation by email.

Thanks for shopping with us (kind of!)

Cheers

Justin

wellgosh.com

Last edited:
So much for sitting guys, lol. It took me 30 minutes to get through FNL and get an order confirmation. I timed out right after entering my info like 3 times. I was done around 8:35. For the Olympic VI's I checked out with confirmation at 8:02. 0_o

Anyone have issues using Paypal? I typed in my CC and got the pending charge but no confirm.

Well, nevermind about missing out on these. FNL allowed me to get through on pair of size 11 just now. Got my order confirmation and everything. Fingers crossed they don't cancel my order...

So it seems like those who ordered off FNL and received their emails are good. Never ordered off Finishline for a release like this. I'm actually glad that the link went up a little bit later for these while everyone else was busy with NDC, Eastbay, and FTL. I really thought I had a chance with NDC. Now just hoping that my FNL order doesn't get canceled.

Fnl will charge your card if you go through or not, hold Your money for a week, then give it back...... Aka you got screwed.

Took me about 15-20 minutes to get through on FNL btw. I think I may have been one of the first batch to get through lol.

Back
Top Bottom