Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by abernja

What's the release date for these?

12/19
wink.gif

Cant find a ds og size 11 in these and I have always liked this colorway so it looks like 2 pairs of these will be mine.

I've never doubled up on a shoe but I think I am going to with these.my girl is goin 2 b mad at me come december

Please, OG XII... find your way into my hands... and onto my feet... I know you are out there somewhere...

With this release, at least everyone who doesn't have the og's will have a easy opportunity to get these and that's cool.

Personally though, I wouldn't consider them. Call me a hater, but these simply just don't hold a candle to the og's.
I can go into exact details as to why I say this, but there's no point in that I don't think.

i hope these feel better than the nubuck cause those were kind of stiff to me. I hope they look better than those pics up there too.

When is the release date for these? And how much is the retail price going to be? Or is this information not confirmed yet?

Im thanking God that these didnt get butchered like the Black/Reds.

Yes there a flaws, but thank God no material change or inserted smiley face.

x2 pairs minimum.

^^nice pics bro.they aren't as "bulky" as the og's when it comes 2 the shape which is not a big problem 2 me.I just want 2 see um in person

They look good enough to me, I know JB isn't perfect.

Now we just need them to reconsider on those damn "sick face" nubuck disasters.

Back
Top Bottom