DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

i like these the yellowing doesnt bother me, its the giant jumpman logo on the tounge that bothers me, first it makes it look like there some cheap knock offs but more importantly if they are going to give us pre-yellowed "vintage" shoes then make the whole shoe fit the discription and do away with the jumpman and put the nike on the tounge.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

do-not-want-dog.jpg

roll.gif

I don't like the dirty before you wear them look. But ppl need to stop crying that theres no "OG Nike Air" logo. It's over it's not happening get over it and buy OG's if you the nike air logo.

jordan customer will never be satisfy.. smh. Its a decent release, can't make everyone happy.

they're hot, the midsole is the only thing that i can see that yellowed if it bothers me that much when they drop painting will fix it.

This crap looks like a test release to see how many dumb people would spend there money on yellowed soles and dirty !+% bottoms..

im not crying about it at all the genral jumpan logo where a nike air one used to be doesn't bother me at all,however when they try to sell a shoe that is supposed to be the vintage look make it 100% and just throw the nike air back on the tounge for the full vintage look.

I can't wait to pick these up. i check RMK-store every morning to see if they got the early release up yet. They are gonna be 240.00 on there and I am gonna pay it to get these early.

Dang I haven't posted in JB since the CDPs....

Anyway I'm loving these! Will definitely be hitting Rip up for a pair or two of these. I will not pay for these with that vintage look

Back
Top Bottom