Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

laugh.gif
then in season 8........it's been two episodes fam.
laugh.gif

You clearly have misread what she is about. Rita wasn't ****. Dex was hiding who he truly is with Rita. His "wife" made him appear normal to the outside world. The guy barely reacted when he found his wife butchered man.

Deb is the absolute biggest key in Dexter's universe. Period.

She also happens to be the best actress/actor on the show outside of Michael C Hall. So yes, the show would suffer GREATLY if they were to lose Deb. All the blind hate for her from everybody is because she is extremely good at her job as an actress, to be annoying, to be whiny, etc. Make those stupid faces.
laugh.gif
That's the point. She could be bland and vanilla like Angel, or Quinn and have no interesting dialogue or stories to tell, everyone would love her, but that don't make it "better"

When this all clears up, she's going to be the center of it all. Good, bad, indifferent, Deb is going to be the conclusion of Dexter's story.
Rita could have found out just like Deb, so no.

I'm not arguing whether she is a big key to the show or not.

I said that if she died, I would not care.

She's a main character so that's so easy to say. The best actor besides Dexter would be Doakes. 

Being annoying doesn't mean that you're a good actor, it just means that you're annoying.

I hope you're wrong about that.

Deb is ridiculously stupid.

That's a valid reason not blind hate.

Doakes was a good actor? :lol:

Maaan....

If you can't see how good Jennifer Carpenter is as an actress, then I can't help you. You're straight up blind if you really believe that. But whatever, do you.

Doakes was a good actor?
laugh.gif

Maaan....

If you can't see how good Jennifer Carpenter is as an actress, then I can't help you. You're straight up blind if you really believe that. But whatever, do you.
Doakes was the best character to bring tension to the show in the previous seasons.

Because as viewers, we knew that Doakes isn't easily tricked like everyone such as Quinn, mexian hat guy, laguerta, daniels, asian guy, etc.

I'm not saying she's a bad actor. I don't like her character. Your love for her is dulling your comprehension skills.

I think he knows that dexter and deb had something to do with killing laguerta. So he brings in ole girl to get into dexters head. Then mathews exposes them all, leading to a series finale where dexter dies.:smh:

Vogel asked Matthews if she could come help with investigation, not the other way around.

apparently it means nothing as dexter is back at it in the next episode like nothing happened :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom