Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Well damn Deb.

laugh.gif
@ Masuka's meeting with his daughter.

I lost it when they both did that goofy *** laugh.
roll.gif

She is
pimp.gif
too.

why would they introduce matsuka's daughter now?? i mean theres only a couple of episodes left in the series
im thinking shes not who she says she is .... and is probably after dex

and please let me get some more of those Jamie's sex scenes :smokin

Last edited:
I totally want to smash ol girl from One Tree Hill that just showed up, wondering if she'll end up a victim by Vogel, Vogel's killer or Hannah

Qwinning.

Let me get this straight...she tried to kill him, then saved his life? Okay.
I knew she was gonna save Him. What she wanted was for both of them to die though :lol: Word to dad got it half right *swerve* :lol:

why would they introduce matsuka's daughter now?? i mean theres only a couple of episodes left in the series
im thinking shes not who she says she is .... and is probably after dex

and please let me get some more of those Jamie's sex scenes
smokin.gif
Doubt it's that deep.

Masuka's daughter being introduced now is probably to give him a storyline to occupy his character for the rest of the season. While it is random they bring her in now, I just chalk it up to Masuka's shenanigans throughout the years finally catching up to him, and not some devious plot to get to Dexter.

I'm expecting nothing more than comic relief with this Masuka storyline as evidenced by tonight's episode. Besides they did the someone associated with Masuka to get close to Dexter storyline before.

If Dex kills Deb it'll be in the final episode. I don't see that happening before then.

I'm hoping Dex kills her and then offs himself right after.

One of the 3 will happen (in order from most likely to least likely)

-Deb dies
-Dex dies
-Dex gets caught, put in jail

Last edited:
Doubt it's that deep.

Masuka's daughter being introduced now is probably to give him a storyline to occupy his character for the rest of the season. While it is random they bring her in now, I just chalk it up to Masuka's shenanigans throughout the years finally catching up to him, and not some devious plot to get to Dexter.

I'm expecting nothing more than comic relief with this Masuka storyline as evidenced by tonight's episode. Besides they did the someone associated with Masuka to get close to Dexter storyline before.

idk something seems off about her, we'll see.

wow i didnt know deb and dex were married in real life

Last edited:
Loved this episode. Vogel is a damn puppetmaster, that's for sure.

I have this feeling every detail Dex finds is with a purpose. Like he just happened to click on those notes, and she told him just before, no Dex, don't open that one........then sits there while he reads. Seems like she wanted that read. :nerd:

Other serial Killer backed off when he heard Vogel's voice...........

Vogel kills Dexter, Deb kills Vogel. /show

That's my guess. Vogel watches Dex v shoe fettish play out. She learns about Dex, all this "perfect" stuff, then kills him, letting him know she created him. Deb arrives too late, but gets Vogel, thus ending the cycle of killing, now truly alone in the world.

Unless her and Quinn reunite somehow.

Loved this episode. Vogel is a damn puppetmaster, that's for sure.

I have this feeling every detail Dex finds is with a purpose. Like he just happened to click on those notes, and she told him just before, no Dex, don't open that one........then sits there while he reads. Seems like she wanted that read. :nerd:

Other serial Killer backed off when he heard Vogel's voice...........

Vogel kills Dexter, Deb kills Vogel. /show

That's my guess. Vogel watches Dex v shoe fettish play out. She learns about Dex, all this "perfect" stuff, then kills him, letting him know she created him. Deb arrives too late, but gets Vogel, thus ending the cycle of killing, now truly alone in the world.

Unless her and Quinn reunite somehow.

What about harrison :nerd:

Im tellin yall man, this series is ending with something to do with harrison

:lol: Either way Im not feeling this season at all minus the jamie sex scenes :pimp: . This dude has only had 1 person on his table all season, and it was the end of the damn episode.(maybe 2?) What happened to when he stocked his victim, got into a fight with them, still prevailed, then had him on the table and would talk **** to them for a minute or 2 then off them, then have some deep thought while dumping their body in the ocean :smokin This show is getting away from its roots and is going way to much into a ****** story line :smh:

Vogel has it in for Dex. She's gonna set Dex up somehow. 

Random they introduce Masuka's daughter in the final season. 

Deb, Make up your damn mind. 

laugh.gif
 @ CP, Harrison is Jamie's kid, Jamie just lets Harrison stay the night at Dex's and let Harrison copy Dex's hair-do. 

It almost be feeling like Jamie and Dex are some plutonic couple the way she handed off Harrison off to him. It's really felt like that since Rita died. I be half expecting Dex to give her a kiss before she leaves when Harrison is in the scene :rofl:

Doubt it's that deep.

idk something seems off about her, we'll see.

wow i didnt know deb and dex were married in real life
We'll see how stupid this subplot gets if Masuka doesn't do a simple DNA test to be sure, especially given his job :lol:

Last edited:
predictions for this season:

vogel really killed harry. harry was upset with her and was gonna expose her and her unconventional methods. maybe she prescribed him the heart medication and told him to take a certain dose that would kill him without his knowledge. before harry's death, he tells matthews about how vogel created dexter's dark passenger. matthews originally told dexter that his dad committed suicide, but brings vogel back hoping that dexter would put 2 and 2 together and get his revenge.

deb gets raped by her boss. secretly, he slips the date rape drug and tells her its the same electrolyte thing he's been giving her to focus. quinn finds out and kills him and he gets back with deb

dexter bangs his neighbor cassie who is really hannah mckays homie. she convinces him not to use a rubber and gives him hiv

I totally want to smash ol girl from One Tree Hill that just showed up, wondering if she'll end up a victim by Vogel, Vogel's killer or Hannah

Qwinning.

Let me get this straight...she tried to kill him, then saved his life? Okay.
I knew she was gonna save Him. What she wanted was for both of them to die though :lol: Word to dad got it half right *swerve* :lol:
So kill yourself when you get home.:lol:

That was a supreme lack of logic. I'm disappointed in the writing so far.

Whats the deal with that fisherman just saving Deb? Wasn't his direct route was to Dexter's side of the vehicle?

and after he pulls Deb out he just bounces all nonchalant like he did the workout of the day and went home for a nap and lets Deb decide her fate...

I could be wrong.

^^ :lol: I said the same thing my man just acted like it was a one person car accident haha didn't even check on Dexter for a second or unbuckle his belt that was weird

So kill yourself when you get home.
laugh.gif

That was a supreme lack of logic. I'm disappointed in the writing so far.
this. the writing is so damn lazy

dex goes out and hunts for the brain surgeon then confronts vogel about the new suspect with the scar on the back of his head. vogel's response, "oh yeah my bad, forgot about yates having brain surgery."

yates sees dexter in his house, finds out he's working with vogel AND is going to run his prints from the shoes. yates lets him walk away

dexter finds the secret entrance to yates' kill room because yates left the light on. lol wut. how lazy could the writers be? they definitely mailed it in on that one

where should dexter lure yates to abduct him? oh i know, a nursing home in broad daylight. no one will ever notice

where's the best place to hide a key to the dvd drawer? directly above the drawer.

what do you do when you have patient files and tons of sensitive information on your computer? don't password protect your computer.

harrison is supposed to be 3 years old and looks like he's 7 lmao. by the end of the season, he'll hit puberty

Whats the deal with that fisherman just saving Deb? Wasn't his direct route was to Dexter's side of the vehicle?

and after he pulls Deb out he just bounces all nonchalant like he did the workout of the day and went home for a nap and lets Deb decide her fate...

I could be wrong.

That whole scene was poorly done imo.

Back
Top Bottom