Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

The last 2 seasons were anything but epic. Season 6 was arguably the worst season of this series and last season was just good enough to keep the regulars hanging around to watch this show end. This show jumped the shark awhile ago and if the first 4 seasons weren't so damn good, nobody would even be watching this show anymore.

Season 5 with Lumen was TERRIBLE! Season 6 with that damn Apocalypse killer might have well just never happened. Totally seemed like a filler season. And season 7 with Hannah had potential to be great, but they squandered it away near the end :smh:

Season 8 isn't looking all that great either. They better pick it up, because they only have a handful of episodes left to finish with a bang. The writing really got lazy and unimaginative over the past few years.

Last edited:
Finally, a solid episode and can't wait to see how it ends.

The daughter, teaching the kid the code, does Quinn know, Deb finally shutting the **** up

The last 2 seasons were anything but epic. Season 6 was arguably the worst season of this series and last season was just good enough to keep the regulars hanging around to watch this show end. This show jumped the shark awhile ago and if the first 4 seasons weren't so damn good, nobody would even be watching this show anymore.

Season 5 with Lumen was TERRIBLE! Season 6 with that damn Apocalypse killer might have well just never happened. Totally seemed like a filler season. And season 7 with Hannah had potential to be great, but they squandered it away near the end :smh:

Season 8 isn't looking all that great either. They better pick it up, because they only have a handful of episodes left to finish with a bang. The writing really got lazy and unimaginative over the past few years.

Man, you know these writers aren't gonna magicially return to form for these final episodes :lol: . To be honest, I don't know if you watched LOST but I think it'll be like that. Where every week you're saying "This seemed like a filler episode but next week will be better" and it never will be. I've watched too many shows that started out great then turned to crap and ended that way for me to have faith in these writers. It is what it is at this point |I

Thought I was gonna be the only replying to this :lol:
Glad they are ending this series. Last 2 seasons were epic. This current season is weak.
You liked the Doomsday killer season? Only good thing about it was some Mos Def and the Rudy cameo.

Only saving grace was Deb finding out at the end.

seasons 5-now are not as bad as some of you guys make them out to be...
idk, they're cool to me... rita was annoying.

Trash show. I think only CP likes this show, and that's only cause he finds her attractive for some unexplainable reason :lol:

I'm sure most of us keep watching it to kill an hour on Sunday

Last edited:
seasons 5-now are not as bad as some of you guys make them out to be...
idk, they're cool to me... rita was annoying.

Season 5 >>>>> Season 4 imo.

Only great thing about 4 was of course the final few moments. Truly special television and blindsided the **** outta me. (and everyone else)

But that lame *** old man was boring. Dude couldn't even kill hisself right, or a damn deer. Cryin and ****. Mommy issues, the whole 9. :lol:

But Jordan Chase, and his group of rapists, the first dude and Dex bein in the ambulance together and both escaping the hospital to chase each other. Jordan walkin right thru the police station to square off with Dex like it was nothin. The finale when Deb walks in on them, and lets them go not even looking to see who they are (setting up the beginning of her story)

Five was really good I thought, but everyone on here hated it. Yet they hype the season before that was boredom city until the last 90 seconds. Typical NT. :lol:

5 and 6 should have never happened :lol:

:rofl: @ season 5 being better than season 4. I always thought you were off the reservation when it came to this show, but that statement right there just solidified it.

Outside the final 90 seconds, tell me what made season 4 great?

****, DEXTER was disapointed when he found out who Trinity really was. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He wanted to learn from him, then he felt sorry for the old dude. Trinity was weak and pathetic.

He simply made the ultimate chess move on the final play of the season, other than that, that season was lame.

1 will probably always be my favorite, 3 and 5 were a lot of fun too. I liked 3 simply because of Miguel man, I still laugh to this day when the unibomber scene comes up. :lol:

Lydia and Doakes were cool in season 2, but they were already tryin to end that show right off the bat makin it look like Dex was caught already. That bored me, we all knew it wasn't gonna be over yet.

4 simply had the best ending I've seen to a season, maybe ever. That **** let me floored.

Outside the final 90 seconds, tell me what made season 4 so great?
The entire idea that there was a serial killer who had not only evaded capture for decades, but was only on the radar of Lundy; who was a great detective in his own right. The pursuit each week and the race between Miami homicide + Lundy vs Dexter for Trinity. Your hero Deb finding out the Ice Truck Killer was Dexter's brother was a good twist as well. I personally enjoyed season 4 and the season finale was second to none.

Last edited:
Dead at when Dex tranquilizes Deb,

Vogel: "That was interesting"

:rofl:

Love dexter but i feel breaking bad season 6 will be way better then the current season of dexter. This season has been predictable and slightly boring

I really haven't paid attention to this season at all, I saw the first 2 episodes then completely lost any interest.. anything good happen after those?

Love dexter but i feel breaking bad season 6 will be way better then the current season of dexter. This season has been predictable and slightly boring

That's obvious. I'm just riding along for the season because I'm curious to see how Dex goes out (because we all know he will) at the end. Agreed that this season has been boring, Deb pissing me off >:

Jaime though :evil:

^ feel the same way. Deb needed offing for a few seasons now. Jaime is soff. Her and that Spanish cop was best on show

Deb is Dexs character foil. Killing her off wouldn't made any sense. She was the one that kept Dex from going off the deep end. Her acting is superb I don't see why her character gets so much hate.

This describes my feelings. The first couple of seasons it was some of the best work on TV.

The jump the shark moment was when Deb told Dexter she loved him, that was gross.

The past three seasons. :smh:

The only things that have been halfway interesting are the dad/Vogel and Deb's and Dexters relationship. I've wanted them to feature Harrison more and show their relationship, instead they've had the nanny raise him.

Maybe it's because they stopped having a real arch nemesis or putting him in to a subplot with a bunch of other story lines.

I'm still wondering why they show Quinn, who went from being a bootleg Doakes to just being annoying.

Hannah is back :evil: :evil:
They should've started that "intern" thing from last year, it's a great storyline
My fault

Last edited:
^ come on spoilers b. some people haven't seen it and your reply shows up in the preview.

anyway MAAAAAAAAD EXCITING ENDING. im ******g hyped.

Back
Top Bottom