Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

That preview scene really ended up being nothing :lol:

Training a kid is dumb.

That chick curved on Dex quick. That's an actual real life reaction though. He ain't gettin a pass as being mysterious. I remember Rita had the same problems but was too damaged to let it be a big problem and then dumb luck bailed him out.

Overall this ep was ok. Didn't care for Deb's obsessive boss

:rofl: @ that ending. Talk about being caught slipping.

It was alright, don't care much for what's going on to be honest.

Just watching to see how it ends.

this show is getting really annoying.. Dexter not killing people on the table now.. for stupid reasons like teaching a kid the code? CMON SON.

Sigh.

You'd think Dexter learned from the previous seasons that bringing people into his world usually doesn't end well.

First it was forming a tag team with Miguel Prado; now he's teaching Serial Killing 101: An Introduction to The Code to that douche.
mean.gif

Vogel really has gotten into Dexter's head.

Never seen this show at all... Wondering if its worth watching? :nerd:

Big Breaking Bad fan here

Welp, show just jumped the shark

Training a dumb kid? cmon
You know that I think about it that's exactly what happened given he tried this with Miguel. The writers are literally retreading old ground after last season. I know it's a thing where every season Dex is trying to relate to somebody fully and/or learn from them (Hannah, British chick, Trinity, Lumen, etc.) but c'mon now. Is this some hide in plain sight reveal that Dexter's insane? Cuz all he's doing is repeating the same **** and getting the same results. All the writers did was add in Vogel so things could parallel her and Harry.

The writing on this show went to **** a while ago, I'm just watching because I've been watching since episode 1

Crazy episode. Sheeeeee's Baaaaaaaack.

How did she just get married? Isn't she wanted for escaping? 

From Miguel to this problem child... Dex is an idiot. 

Vogel has Dex at her fingertips. 

There's something about Vogel that led to Harry's downfall in my mind and the same may be for Dexter.

Was hoping he would end the kid last night but he sees some of himself in the dumb rich brat.

Last edited:
Zero question something up with Vogel. She is a huge reveal, has to be.

Mathews too. :nerd:

no one should have to use the spoiler tags for something that already aired.

i dont have time to be clicking those things

it's not about it airing, before my post he was the last post and showed up on the general preview thread (you could see the spoiler before even clicking)

This show has become painful to watch, only reason I continue to tune in is because I want to see it through. Last nights episode was terrible and next week with Hanna just walking around Miami like she's not a fugitive looks straight buns.

That episode was all over the place

From Quinn to Deb's boss to Zach

It was funny when Deb said the steak tasted like ******* :lol:

This show has become painful to watch, only reason I continue to tune in is because I want to see it through. Last nights episode was terrible and next week with Hanna just walking around Miami like she's not a fugitive looks straight buns.

and she's married :lol:

and how would Dexter not know she's out?

This show is like Weeds and Entourage to me. They stayed on TV too long.

Dexter is starting to bug me. I hope they can end this show on a high note. Never watched Entourage but I agree that the writers killed Weeds towards the end. I also HATED both Sex and the City movies.

It doesn't feel like they're building toward something to end the series on. Slow *** season. :smh:

Last edited:
It doesn't feel like they're building toward something to end the series on. Slow *** season. :smh:

Yeah, the season is all over the place with subplots and not really pump fake plots

It doesn't feel like they're only a handful of episodes left at all. There's no build up. Everything is mad random.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom