Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Scenario I'm seeing at the end is Dexter on a table with Vogel and the kid questioning him and eventually leading to his demise.

Quinn seems mad desperate to prove himself trying to find dirt on the kid. Any chance he digs deeper into Deb and Laguerta and any chance he would take his former fiancé down? I highly doubt it but food for thought.

Last edited:
Dexter is starting to bug me. I hope they can end this show on a high note. Never watched Entourage but I agree that the writers killed Weeds towards the end. I also HATED both Sex and the City movies.

U need to watch entourage.

Zero question something up with Vogel. She is a huge reveal, has to be.

Mathews too. :nerd:

I agree with you on both, but especially with Matthews. I think dude knows everything or partially knows what's up. He has to. Or why else would he look past things i.e. like the killer kid.

When LaGuerta mentioned Dexter being the Bay Harbor Butcher--Matthews knew she was right, but again, he looked past it and tried convincing LaGuerta she's wrong. Too much evidence is pointing to Matthews knowing something and letting it slide. I also think Matthews knows why Harry killed himself. Dude seems to know everything about Dexter and I could be wrong on this--But it seems like Matthews reveals something about Dexter in every season so far.

Vogul is playing Dexter too. It's all one big experiment she's running and I wouldn't be surprised if this kid Dexter is taking on comes back to bite him in the ***. Not sure where the Hannah McKay story is going to go though.

I think you guys are letting your imagination get the best of you. :lol: With how the writers have consistently dropped the ball; your expectations with a Mathews/ Vogul twist are probably not going to be met.

I thought that about him at one point, but they've never been consistent with the Mathews story. They could have done a lot more with his character.

Its gonna work out fine. The kid is not jaded and more like Miguel. The kid just has 1 person who he hates no political and business rivals. Hannah I think will get back together with Dexter especially now that Deb is not in the way

Mathews also brought in Vogel like nothing. He's in play for something.
Vogel asked Matthews if she could be brought in, not the other way around

it's not about it airing, before my post he was the last post and showed up on the general preview thread (you could see the spoiler before even clicking)
How is mentioning her really that much of a spoiler? You see Hannah in the previews they aired before seasons started, and in the preview for the season that we saw after episode one.

Man Dex ain't learned from slipping time after time?

Didnt kill Trinity when he had the chance fail
Didnt kill Travis when he had the chance fail
Didnt kill Hanna when he had the chance fail

Is there a pattern here?

Oka not killing Hannah cuz the yambs were irresistible is understanding.

Solid turn around from the last episode.

I hope Hannah nd Dex live happily ever after, but I know that wont happen.

I kinda want her and Dex to ride out together on some Bonnie & Clyde type thing. How many episodes left this joint is dragging.

Last edited:
Things just got less interesting (especially given the other shows I've watched tonight).

I'm losing faith they'll right the ship on this seasons. Seems only thing left to hope for is that they'll have a good (really hoping for amazing) final ep.

Funny because I was thinking the same thing. Last nights episode was better than all previous episodes this season, which really isn't say much.

Always feels like the writers bite off more than they can chew with so many different storylines. What every happened to one great arc fir the season?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom