Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Vogel is still sketchy to me, but I'm not buying her as the Brain Surgeon even though all signs point to her.

I think it's a stretch that Masuka's daughter is the Brain Surgeon, despite her conveniently popping up out of nowhere.

I am intrigued about the Surgeon implicating Zach in Cassie's murder.

Speaking of Zach while I found overall to be annoying I did chuckle at some of his interactions with Dexter.

*sees Dexter wearing his kill uniform*  "**** Me..........Gloves!"
laugh.gif

This. Also wouldn't rule out Saxon (Cassies bf) being Vogel's son.
This is what i am thinking. Her saying that she didn't want to get into why she was interested in sociopaths at the dinner table makes me think she experienced it first hand with Saxon. Him being a neurologist has to fit in somewhere.

So where was Quinn? We all know he had a hard on for Zach. I suspected Quinn was trying to set up Zack for the neighbor's death. The questions he was asking Dex at the station were a little too coincidental.

Zach wad just growing on me.

Welp, on to the next of 67475285 storylines this season.
I wanted him to die, but then it was revealed that he didn't kill what's her name.

I was like my man.

vogel has been a disappointment this season.

She's added nothing of significance to the show.

imo

So where was Quinn? We all know he had a hard on for Zach. I suspected Quinn was trying to set up Zack for the neighbor's death. The questions he was asking Dex at the station were a little too coincidental.

See, I had Quinn for setting up Zach, I was gonna run with that.

But clearly Quinn isn't scooping out the back of dudes' brains with an ice cream spoon. So that theory went out the window. :lol:

Masuka daughter is sexy as hell, love a woman with small breasts and a great butt

Don't even care that her storyline makes no sense

Last edited:
Do you guys think Vogel was serving human at dinner? She sure mde it a big deal, talking about ...its a family recipe...

Hannah :pimp: I wanna do stuff with her. Butt stuff.

Last edited:
Do you guys think Vogel was serving human at dinner? She sure mde it a big deal, talking about ...its a family recipe...

:wow:

That would be WILD!!! Now that I think about it, she did mention that it's was safe to assume no one was a vegetarian sitting at the table. Maybe I'm reaching :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda tacky given they just showed that cannibal fitness trainer Dex killed earlier in the season.

eek.gif

That would be WILD!!! Now that I think about it, she did mention that it's was safe to assume no one was a vegetarian sitting at the table. Maybe I'm reaching
laugh.gif
Yeah that scene just reminded me a lot of the Hannibal Lector movies when he's feeding his guests human and he makes subtle hints at what they're eating but never tells them. And yeah, one of the main lines I remember from the ep was when she said that about how it was safe to assume nobody was vegetarians. And then after dinner, she goes up to Hannah and says something like, "You sure ate a lot!" or something.

I think she's the Brain Surgeon and they were eating victims' brains for dinner.

Man if Vogel is the surgeon it'll be so lame. It won't be so hard to put a old lady on the table.

Man if Vogel is the surgeon it'll be so lame. It won't be so hard to put a old lady on the table.
That's true. I stand by my statement about Vogel serving brain, but I don't think that she is the Surgeon. I think that she is helping the Surgeon and he is giving her brain meat. Or something.

It's funny, I had the same feel you all did. When she asked about the vegetarian's and joke family recipe, I had that Hannibal feel as well, but just moved on and forgot it.

They wouldn't do that, would they? I don't see how. What's the point of feeding them like that with 2-3 episodes left to explore it?

I think it was just a "normal" dinner for 3 killers and their doctor. :lol:

That'd be straight jacking from Hannibal anyway.

To me the more clear sign was when asked about how she got in to her profession but I guess that was the more obvious part.

In the preview for next week it looked like Dexter was tracking down Quinn :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom