Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

The past two Sunday episodes were the first time since 2011 two back-to-back Dexter episodes dipped below 2 million viewers |I

Jamie :lol: I would give the utmost props if they figured out a way to make that make sense.

The way she held it up made me think it was Vogel... but Matsuka's daughter would be almost pointless if it were. So if you're guys' theory about Matsuka's daughter being Vogel's daughter, that would mean way back in the day Vogel went to the sperm bank and picked Matsuka's semen? :lol: :lol:

The past two Sunday episodes were the first time since 2011 two back-to-back Dexter episodes dipped below 2 million viewers |I

None of that really matters now anyways.
This already going to be last season, and they moved it from fall airing to summer.

It trips me out how Dexter & Breaking Bad are both ending this season and the shows are completely on the opposite spectrum. When they both started they were the best shows on t.v.  Breaking Bad has consistently gotten better with every episode and viewers know the ending is going to be epic and Dexter's ending will go out with a whimper.
mean.gif

It trips me out how Dexter & Breaking Bad are both ending this season and the shows are completely on the opposite spectrum. When they both started they were the best shows on t.v.  Breaking Bad has consistently gotten better with every episode and viewers know the ending is going to be epic and Dexter's ending will go out with a whimper.
mean.gif

Dexter stayed on for too long

After watching the last episode again the surgeon has to be Cassie's bf. He told Quinn they were planning on moving in together and our future, then when Quinn asked, "Isn't that moving kinda fast wouldn't you say?" He replied when you know you know.

However when Cassie spoke to Deb she was talking about leaving dude, and how she was still interested in Dexter because he was mysterious.

We'll see tho. I hope they throw in a huge curveball that we all dnt see coming.

What if Masuka's daughter has some surprises in stored 
nerd.gif
 ...they're really milking this sub-plot, it has to be more to this.

This season is so bad.. just waiting for this show to end already.. Struggled to even get past this weeks episode

Zach was actually an interesting character, but they killed him off before they could utilize him properly. This show really sucks at character development :smh:

After watching the last episode again the surgeon has to be Cassie's bf. He told Quinn they were planning on moving in together and our future, then when Quinn asked, "Isn't that moving kinda fast wouldn't you say?" He replied when you know you know.

However when Cassie spoke to Deb she was talking about leaving dude, and how she was still interested in Dexter because he was mysterious.

We'll see tho. I hope they throw in a huge curveball that we all dnt see coming.

I thought the same thing. But the show would at least some sort of sign. Maybe this is the sign and I looked past it. He did say they planned a life together, but Cassie told Deb that she was still hung up on Dexter. My question is, how does Saxon know about Zach?

If Cassie's murderer certainly is Saxon, then he has to know someone who mutually knows Dexter and Zach, which would be Vogul. Maybe this is one of the "unconventional" methods Vogul was speaking of earlier this season.

The clue to me came when he said he thought Zach looked familiar, but wasn't sure.

And seriously, dating Dexter's neighbor shows point blank that he knows about Dex somehow. (Vogel more than likely)

Which means they used the shoe fetish guy as a diversion. That's how I'm seein the angle so far.

Only other loose end I don't get is Mazuka's daughter. Remember they had Trinity's daughter in our face the whole season as the reporter bangin Quinn? Same sort of thing to me here. His daughter has to be a bigger play than just something for Mazuka to do, in the 8th damn season when all they've used him for is jokes. :lol:

If Cassie's bf is the brain surgeon, ofc he knows Dexter as a result of Vogel. The fact that surgeon knew about him was already established earlier in season.

I don't see it being him personally, but if it is going to be a person already introduced it would have to be him or Vogel herself, but I'm thinking someone we haven't seen yet.

^i think its Cassie's BF.  they have made a point of introducing him into the show so he has to play a part.  he lied to Quinn about not knowing who Zach was. and has anybody else noticed he also has an accent like Vogel.....

anyway, i agree with a lot of you that this season has been weird and slow. i gotta think its because they have had a certain ending in mind for years, and they are just kind of filling space right now until its the ending to all play out.  i bet the last 3-4 episodes will get nuts.

what if cassies boyfriend is going out with masuka's daughter like in the movie tommy boy??

she got the job as a topless waitress because she knew that masuka would offer her a job

at the police station?

I just wanna know what happens to Dexter at the end of this series. I never thought this show was well written or that good but the
idea of it always intrigued me. HBO would've done a much better job with it imo. Now, it's almost unbearable to watch. Does Dexter die or get away it is all l i'm concerned with at this point.

I just wanna know what happens to Dexter at the end of this series. I never thought this show was well written or that good but the
idea of it always intrigued me. HBO would've done a much better job with it imo. Now, it's almost unbearable to watch. Does Dexter die or get away it is all l i'm concerned with at this point.
^ This.

I'm not even that interested anymore. The clues have been so poorly placed that there really isn't much anticipation behind who this guy or girl is.

It really is like things are so bad ppl are just grasping at straws for this "mystery"

Last edited:

I agree with this.

Maybe the surgeon is Matthews!?!?!?!?!?
laugh.gif
lol no, BUT i do think he knows about Dexter. he was really close with Harry and Vogel, and he has done some strange things in the past, like assigned Dexter to the Bay Harbor Butcher case, and kept telling Laguerta to move on and stop accusing Dexter last season...

man the first 4 seasons were the best tv i ever seen...i doubt hbo could have top that
but yeah after that it started going doing hill

Back
Top Bottom