Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Julia-Jones-Alano-Miller-Johnny-Sequoyah-and-Jack-Alcott-.jpg

Jones' Angela Bishop is the first Native American Chief of Police in her town in upstate New York, while Sequoyah's Audrey is Bishop's brash and opinionated teenage daughter.

Miller's Logan is a sergeant for the Iron Lake Police Department and the assistant wrestling coach for the local high school, while Dexter has a "meaningful encounter" with Alcott's Randall.

The four actors join Brown, who portrays Kurt Caldwell. Born and raised in the town of Iron Lake, he's realized the American dream by going from driving big rigs, just like his father did, to now owning several trucks and the local truck stop. Powerful, generous, loved by everyone – he's a true man of the people. If he's got your back, consider yourself blessed. But should you cross Kurt, or hurt anyone that he cares for… God help you.

I actually started rewatching this show.
Considering it is only my 2nd rewatch, it's pretty much like watching it for the first time.
I'm on the 4th season and man this show might have the the greatest 4 season stretch of all time.

At the same time I think the show hella peaked and there was no way they could even remotely top what was going on after the first 4 seasons.

Hannah or Lila should've been the first season, maybe he doesn't meet rita until season 3 and trinity killer should've been the final season and ice truck killer could've been a few seasons before that. I mean by s4 we got this cat against the greatest serial killer all time, with 4 seasons to go after??? Drop off was inevitable.

Especially with tour de force performance by Smits and then followed by Lithgow

It's wild how certain things I thought were stretched out throughout the series happened basically in these first 4 seasons

This is one of the few shows that actually gets representation correct with the spanish speaking and no subtitles.

Damn, not even a Ghost Deb cameo?

Just gonna be Lumberjack Dex thuggin it out in the world.

I refuse to believe they are so stupid to leave Ghost Deb out.

I get why everyone else wouldn't be a part of it

Oh yeah, when the show ended we all thought Dex went to like Oregon or Portland to be a lumberjack in the woods but nope he's in upstate New York :lol:

soooo ghost Trinity Killer?
maybe a myriad of Ghosts will visit Dex

Details are scant, but scribes on the Clyde Phillips-showrun 10-episode limited series have concocted a pathway for the Trinity Killer to come back that works within the larger Dexter narrative, I’m told. To that end, Lithgow is expected to only film for about a day or so on the L.A.-set production. It is likely that his on-camera work will occur in the next week or so.

Ghost Trinity mocking Dexter about his wife and son.

When I think back on it they should've did a better job of getting a real big star to be the killer just about every season.

Too many forgettable killers when I think back on it.

Back
Top Bottom