Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Morher****, was it really 9Seasons?
GahDamn F a rewatch.
Biguup to you though
8 seasons lol I was counting 6 cuz I had just started it. I’m halfway through it and remember how much I hated this religion themed season. Just like the game of thrones season with the high sparrow 🤮

This scene in season 3 :rofl:

F6FCE014-8A8B-4CF3-AFB4-AA7DB1C3D871.jpeg

So I just got to the reveal in Season 6 that Edward James Olmos was dead the whole time. It was pretty obvious to me when I watched that season live but I caught a lot more hints this second time around. Only gripe I have is that in the earlier episodes they had Colin Hanks talk to Edward James Olmos on the phone :lol: Dexter never did that with his “dark passenger”

season 6 they got more “techy” when they introduced the tech savy intern. I don’t even know what dude is saying he just throws out computer jargon but it doesn’t even make sense lmao

also it kills me every time they cut to a cellphone to show the caller id. I don’t recognize any of these phones lol

Ghost Deb!

If it weren't for the trailer spoiling the scene that Dex is banging the police chief its that during the entire scene there was no inner narration by Dexter.

Wow Dexter line dancing :lol:

Can't believe ppl do this in New York.

Dex just attracts douchebags.

This dude still taking blood slides! :rofl:

welcome-back-mase.gif

Last edited:
Dexter still loves killing and chilling with cops LOL
Whole premise of the comeback is crazy.

Why is he working in a hunting/gun store? With a girl who is the police chief so like always he'll have the inside scoop on all murder investigations to see when they're on to him.

Dude basically was living with temptation for almost 10 years. Also hard to believe he hasn't met jerks just as bad as that guy.

Last edited:
good first episode

it was as kind of weird without his inner monologue for most of the episode until he actually decided he was gon kill again

"My personal ending for the show was that he was going to be executed for his crimes," Clyde Phillips told EW. "He's lying on the table and outside the window are all the people he's killed. That was just in my own head. I never pitched that to anybody."

It was ok. 🤷‍♂️ some corny scenes, like the white deer interaction.

Deb is the new Harry.? I guess, I always found her annoying from her voice to her character. I guess him and Deb are on good terms.

I should have higher hopes, because the show runner when Dexter was good the first four seasons is the one involved.

Enjoyed episode 2.

Shows going to be weird, because even though I guess they'll have tourist. The town isn't exactly Miami and crawling with people, even though girls seem to be going missing.

When she started screaming and then that scene where it was like she was basically alive again cursing up a storm for a whole scene :lol: I heard it from another room

I was like :smh: Just kill her off and bring in any new dark passenger.

It's quite the coincidence that the hitchhiker girl that the where it steered toward a specific motel is where this killer or abducted of missing girls is.

Harrison hiding something.

Messed up they killed off sexy *** Hannah.

When she started screaming and then that scene where it was like she was basically alive again cursing up a storm for a whole scene :lol: I heard it from another room

I was like :smh: Just kill her off and bring in any new dark passenger.

Messed up they killed off sexy *** Hannah.

should be the new passenger

It makes sense Deb being the new Harry.

Is the guy who played Harry still alive?

I just don't like the new creepy Deb, and I didn't even like her and found her annoying when she was human.

They didn't need to kill off Hanaah, but she might not have wanted to be involved.

I think Hannah taught him more than we know. I have a feeling she told him exactly who his father is, and probably what she is too. Who knows, maybe seeing his mother killed by Trinity actually had an affect on Harrison. Dexter wouldn't know because he wasn't around for Harrison's formative years, like Harry was for his. Hannah probably saw the signs and knew she had to step in. Dexter told her everything Harry taught him, plus she was around when the psychiatrist Vogel was there too. She knows everything about Dex and his origins, his code etc. She'd be the perfect person to teach Harrision how to manage his urges.

Back
Top Bottom