Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Minus whale bring byke Ghost Doakes as well.

B474C730-8CA2-4943-90B5-2B93841752FC.gif

What about Hannah and his son? They're gonna pretend like he didn't just abandoned his only kid and the only woman he truly loved to spend however many years being a damn lumberjack. 😁😂

Think I'm going to start my rewatch this weekend. Don't remember much after season 4. I remember it being bad but that's about it lol

How am I just now hearing about this New Blood?
Nov 7th huh, I’m here for it.
I’m one of the few who didn’t completely dog the Series Finale.
It wasn’t perfect but the bad reviews it got really felt like that thing where it’s cool to dislike something, specifically Finales.
Felt that way with the Sopranos ending and GOT as well.
Anyway, fire AF this is coming back.
Time for a rewatch of Dexter final Season now that his son is looking like he’s 16

Wait how did he survived that storm… :lol:

Last season I was trash…hope they redeemed themselves.

I'm in Season 6 of my re-watch lol

forgot Mos Def was in this. Trying to race through these last 3 seasons in the next two weeks.

Deb still whining in every scene smh

rewatching it too as showtimes running a marathon

the new season really had to be set in the wilderness or the middle of nowhere because no way he could get away with everything he does with todays cctv and tech everywhere

rewatching it too as showtimes running a marathon

the new season really had to be set in the wilderness or the middle of nowhere because no way he could get away with everything he does with todays cctv and tech everywhere
Prime has all the seasons as well

yea re-watching in today's day an age you pick up on a bunch of little things how Dexter is never caught on camera. How he uses his cellphone at every kill room lol Dexter having full on fight scenes but never leaves any DNA even with that justin beiber haircut lol

Prime has all the seasons as well

yea re-watching in today's day an age you pick up on a bunch of little things how Dexter is never caught on camera. How he uses his cellphone at every kill room lol Dexter having full on fight scenes but never leaves any DNA even with that justin beiber haircut lol

I am rewatching the series as well and thought the same exact thing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom