Did Emmit just say "Blowed Out"?? unreal

rockdeep

Banned
This dude talks like he's not even from America sometimes leaving "S"'s off of words and some more stuff...

He's the worse.

laugh.gif

Yeah, Emmit is garbage. You can tell that Steve Young is thinking "What the hell is this N saying right now...."

Yeah...Sunday Countdown is always comedy...Emmitt is a great running back...analyst...not so much...he's just so southern lol...

(Side Note: Were Tony Romo and Snoop mentioned together earlier or was it my morning L?)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This dude talks like he's not even from America sometimes leaving "S"'s off of words and some more stuff...

He's the worse.

c'mon rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pot callin the Emmit black on that one

but emmit really talkin like a fool every week

And that's not the first time he's said it on air this year. Dude is straight comedy at this point

Yeah i saw that. I popped my head up quick like "No way this%$%@+$ just said blowed out"

That was intentional..

I forgot you had to type the explanation behind the sarcasm on NT.. lol

My Bad... He is completely UNgood.

Is that better?

he's just so southern lol
smh.gif
that's a misconception.
Southern has to do with his accent, not with pronounciation and conjugating verbs properly.
You probably meant to say "He's just not articulate."

^not really...I'm not making that statement out of ignorance, I got fam in Raleigh, Atlanta, Montezuma (GA), all over Tennessee, etc...and they just aboutall speak that way...

Emmit has said that "blowed out" mess before. I think he might be trying to make it his catch phrase now, but it was ignorant the first time he saidit and even more ignorant every time he says it again.

eek.gif
@ we gotta play MORE better

all jokes aside (and this has nothing to do with his lack of understanding of grammar), doesn't Darren Sproles have a speech impediment? Stuttering?

1/2 of the pros speak pathetic English. They would be losers if they weren't top noth in their field.

COOK # 45
get fit.

no emmit youtube clips?

i honestly thought it couldn't get worse than Hardaway.

I wonder what would happen if Emmitt and Tim Hardaway played scrabble?
roll.gif
Damn bro, that's sig material right there. I may haveto steal that and throw in a Barkley, "that's turrble."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom