Did i just get robbed or is something else going on here...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i agree with inside job. of all the things the robber passed and they go for a bracelet which was in the easiest place to get caught (and probably most expensive)....someone probably knows you guys and was watching your pops for the perfect opportunity.

they probably didn't expect to run into anyone inside the house, so the person just grabbed something quick and bolted

y'all leave your house unlocked like that though?  How'd the person get inside?

it was wierd tho, because my mom usually wears this all gold cable bracelet but the clasp was broken so my dad took it to the jeweler on friday to get fixed. So she never wears this gold/diamond one but saturday she does and then sunday once we get her regular one fixed, she switches them out and just leaves the diamond/gold one on her dresser when she goes shopping. it's crazy because we have a big hdtv that they passed up, all kinds of other stuff in the house that you could have taken a lot quicker than going all the way to the bedroom.

it was wierd tho, because my mom usually wears this all gold cable bracelet but the clasp was broken so my dad took it to the jeweler on friday to get fixed. So she never wears this gold/diamond one but saturday she does and then sunday once we get her regular one fixed, she switches them out and just leaves the diamond/gold one on her dresser when she goes shopping. it's crazy because we have a big hdtv that they passed up, all kinds of other stuff in the house that you could have taken a lot quicker than going all the way to the bedroom.

OP when you say "he heard someone open the door"...
Are we talking about the bathroom door while your pops was in the shower?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Actually, its a sliding door that seperates the small hallway from the main family room. my dad was in the shower and so obviously he closed it and he said he heard someone open it and just thought it was my bro.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Actually, its a sliding door that seperates the small hallway from the main family room. my dad was in the shower and so obviously he closed it and he said he heard someone open it and just thought it was my bro.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3932458/Did-i-just-get-robbed-or-is-something-else-going-on-here.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Pondering-******

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3932458/Did-i-just-get-robbed-or-is-something-else-going-on-here.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Pondering-******

speakin of being robbed, i swear u cant be trusting nobody

somehow my fifa and a pill container of some dodi ended up missing after i allow my homies to come chill..... how you gonna jack less than 2 grams when i got zones right next to it? and whoever took the fifa thought they was smooth by only taking the disc... its all good i aint trippn luckily i still have another ds copy of fifa from the tru b2g1 deal that i never got to selling.

as of now, aint nobody allowed near my $%@#, at least until i get some cameras in my crib.

somehow my fifa and a pill container of some dodi ended up missing after i allow my homies to come chill..... how you gonna jack less than 2 grams when i got zones right next to it? and whoever took the fifa thought they was smooth by only taking the disc... its all good i aint trippn luckily i still have another ds copy of fifa from the tru b2g1 deal that i never got to selling.

as of now, aint nobody allowed near my $%@#, at least until i get some cameras in my crib.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^Here's one of my dudes statuses on FB:

[h3]Jason Strange Sooooo yea I'm pretty sure somebody stole my g shock right out of my room. The nerve of people. So until it's found or returned ain't nobody other than my girl setting foot in my house and I'm treating EVERYBODY like a rotten [effing] thief they probably are!!!! This is some bull[crap]!!![/h3]

The main reason I don't let ANYONE in my house. I don't trust people at ALL...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^Here's one of my dudes statuses on FB:

[h3]Jason Strange Sooooo yea I'm pretty sure somebody stole my g shock right out of my room. The nerve of people. So until it's found or returned ain't nobody other than my girl setting foot in my house and I'm treating EVERYBODY like a rotten [effing] thief they probably are!!!! This is some bull[crap]!!![/h3]

The main reason I don't let ANYONE in my house. I don't trust people at ALL...

it was probably a ghost who closed the door while your little brother stole your moms bracelet and sold it to score some drugs.

mystery solved

it was probably a ghost who closed the door while your little brother stole your moms bracelet and sold it to score some drugs.

mystery solved

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

You quite possibly will be raped soon
What the hell is wrong with you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom