Did i just get robbed or is something else going on here...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

speakin of being robbed, i swear u cant be trusting nobody

somehow my fifa and a pill container of some dodi ended up missing after i allow my homies to come chill..... how you gonna jack less than 2 grams when i got zones right next to it? and whoever took the fifa thought they was smooth by only taking the disc... its all good i aint trippn luckily i still have another ds copy of fifa from the tru b2g1 deal that i never got to selling.

as of now, aint nobody allowed near my $%@#, at least until i get some cameras in my crib.
^Here's one of my dudes statuses on FB:

[h3]Jason Strange Sooooo yea I'm pretty sure somebody stole my g shock right out of my room. The nerve of people. So until it's found or returned ain't nobody other than my girl setting foot in my house and I'm treating EVERYBODY like a rotten [effing] thief they probably are!!!! This is some bull[crap]!!![/h3]

The main reason I don't let ANYONE in my house. I don't trust people at ALL...

I can count on my hands the number of people ive ever let inside my house.

The way the house is set up is my parents master bedroom, then a small hallway no more than 5 feet long, then the bathroom.

Oh word..where do you live again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

speakin of being robbed, i swear u cant be trusting nobody

somehow my fifa and a pill container of some dodi ended up missing after i allow my homies to come chill..... how you gonna jack less than 2 grams when i got zones right next to it? and whoever took the fifa thought they was smooth by only taking the disc... its all good i aint trippn luckily i still have another ds copy of fifa from the tru b2g1 deal that i never got to selling.

as of now, aint nobody allowed near my $%@#, at least until i get some cameras in my crib.
^Here's one of my dudes statuses on FB:

[h3]Jason Strange Sooooo yea I'm pretty sure somebody stole my g shock right out of my room. The nerve of people. So until it's found or returned ain't nobody other than my girl setting foot in my house and I'm treating EVERYBODY like a rotten [effing] thief they probably are!!!! This is some bull[crap]!!![/h3]

The main reason I don't let ANYONE in my house. I don't trust people at ALL...

I can count on my hands the number of people ive ever let inside my house.

The way the house is set up is my parents master bedroom, then a small hallway no more than 5 feet long, then the bathroom.

Oh word..where do you live again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3932458/Did-i-just-get-robbed-or-is-something-else-going-on-here.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Pondering-******
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3932458/Did-i-just-get-robbed-or-is-something-else-going-on-here.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Pondering-******
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Inside job.

Your Pops pawned it to pay off his gambling debt or gave it to his side jump as an xmas gift.
Case closed.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Inside job.

Your Pops pawned it to pay off his gambling debt or gave it to his side jump as an xmas gift.
Case closed.

Your pops making up th e part where "he heard" the door. That's just to open the door (no pun intended) to the possibility that there was a theif.

Your pops making up th e part where "he heard" the door. That's just to open the door (no pun intended) to the possibility that there was a theif.

Doubt you got robbed from the info you gave us. Why would they take that ONE and only item? Its an inside job or its somewhere lost in the house.

Doubt you got robbed from the info you gave us. Why would they take that ONE and only item? Its an inside job or its somewhere lost in the house.

Sorry dude, your brother robbed it.

He must have a drug problem. Have an intervention, see what he's hooked on and get him help before he starts stealing your Jordans. O, and find out who he sold it to.

Nah seriously, sounds weird to me. Was the front door unlocked? Even if it was, very suspicious for someone to walk in, ESPECIALLY if they have been watching your pops.

IDK. File a police report and contact your insurance company.

Sorry dude, your brother robbed it.

He must have a drug problem. Have an intervention, see what he's hooked on and get him help before he starts stealing your Jordans. O, and find out who he sold it to.

Nah seriously, sounds weird to me. Was the front door unlocked? Even if it was, very suspicious for someone to walk in, ESPECIALLY if they have been watching your pops.

IDK. File a police report and contact your insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom