Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

Willis Reed didn't even do anything...
laugh.gif
Dude hit 2 wide-open jumpers and sat on the bench for the rest of the game. Clyde Frazier WON that game. WHY didn't Willis Reed come back in the game he was injured? It was the freakin' Finals, right? Against Wilt too!!! He's a damn lame and fraud for that.
30t6p3b.gif

Curt Shilling had the benefit of pseudo-surgery before G6 (suturing process to reconnect tendons, IIRC).

The mythology of sports
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

players are payed to play. not worry about the rest of their career. he may never get this close to a super bowl again. nothing is guaranteed in football.

i guess Willis Reed and curt shilling should have sat out. just worry about the rest of their careers.
Hard to play when you're injured. You name two examples out of thousands, perhaps millions of players who were injured - great sample size. They are a rare exception.
And people still ignoring the fact THAT JAY DID NOT MAKE THE DECISION TO SIT. IT WAS THE TRAINERS. He couldn't do jack. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

players are payed to play. not worry about the rest of their career. he may never get this close to a super bowl again. nothing is guaranteed in football.

i guess Willis Reed and curt shilling should have sat out. just worry about the rest of their careers.
Come on G...I'm not even a fan of Cutler..but did you really try to compare those injuries to a possible torn ligament in the knee?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's hard to make talk straight when your busy with LeBron's balls in your mouth

Come on G...I'm not even a fan of Cutler..but did you really try to compare those injuries to a possible torn ligament in the knee?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's hard to make talk straight when your busy with LeBron's balls in your mouth

He makes bad throws and decisions. What proof do you have that that's due to a lack of mental toughness? Perception.

Do you ever see him making excuses or blaming others? Do you ever see him play scared after he makes a bad play? Did he quit and milk the injury because he wasn't playing well? Those are things that would scream mental ****** to me.

Body language, unenthusiastic, doesn't give the same run-of-the-mill answers that every other quarterback does... blah, blah, blah.

He makes bad throws and decisions. What proof do you have that that's due to a lack of mental toughness? Perception.

Do you ever see him making excuses or blaming others? Do you ever see him play scared after he makes a bad play? Did he quit and milk the injury because he wasn't playing well? Those are things that would scream mental ****** to me.

Body language, unenthusiastic, doesn't give the same run-of-the-mill answers that every other quarterback does... blah, blah, blah.

so by that logic, if a boxer gets a concussion, he gets payed to fight, and he shouldn't call it quits, cuz "he may never get a rematch" and he "shouldn't worry about the rest of his career".....wow

This is (one reason) why there might be a lockout this upcoming year. Borderline mentally impaired fans who have no qualms about seeing players hurt, maimed, dead....
laugh.gif

At the end of the day it's just a %@%@!%# game that is played for entertainment. That's all it is. Just because you have a !$+* life and all you do is look forward to the week's NFL game doesn't mean that it's any more than a game. 

This is (one reason) why there might be a lockout this upcoming year. Borderline mentally impaired fans who have no qualms about seeing players hurt, maimed, dead....
laugh.gif

At the end of the day it's just a %@%@!%# game that is played for entertainment. That's all it is. Just because you have a !$+* life and all you do is look forward to the week's NFL game doesn't mean that it's any more than a game. 

so by that logic, if a boxer gets a concussion, he gets payed to fight, and he shouldn't call it quits, cuz "he may never get a rematch" and he "shouldn't worry about the rest of his career".....wow

He didn't fake that injury....

He took the league most 57 sacks this season, he has type 1 diabetes, and he always putting himself out there and now everybody want to say he fakes it? No, he tried to come back in the game but Lovie Smith said otherwise.
30t6p3b.gif

We will have to see what the MRI say.

He didn't fake that injury....

He took the league most 57 sacks this season, he has type 1 diabetes, and he always putting himself out there and now everybody want to say he fakes it? No, he tried to come back in the game but Lovie Smith said otherwise.
30t6p3b.gif

We will have to see what the MRI say.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how's it feel to have my balls in your mouth?

" NFL players talk about playing hurt as if it's some great attribute. It's not. It's stupidity."

"So deciding to potentially further the damage done and possibly end your career is a good idea?"

great quotes. a bunch of pansies here. same dudes defending chris bosh's gay comments about hustling. i'm sure he would have ended his career by cheering for his teammates and not looking like a girl pouting on the sidelines. like there aren't dozens of players who play through worse stuff through a season.

so worrying about your career matters more than playing an important game?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

" NFL players talk about playing hurt as if it's some great attribute. It's not. It's stupidity."

"So deciding to potentially further the damage done and possibly end your career is a good idea?"

great quotes. a bunch of pansies here. same dudes defending chris bosh's gay comments about hustling. i'm sure he would have ended his career by cheering for his teammates and not looking like a girl pouting on the sidelines. like there aren't dozens of players who play through worse stuff through a season.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Deion Sanders just spoke on Nfl Network #truthis
he didnt seem like he cared on sideline
That's his demeanor though, he never seems like he cares about anything.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Deion Sanders just spoke on Nfl Network #truthis
he didnt seem like he cared on sideline
That's his demeanor though, he never seems like he cares about anything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHY DIDN'T WILLIS REED PLAY IN G6 OF THE 1970 NBA FINALS? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if it's for the title. i highly doubt a boxer is giving up unless he's knocked out

and yeah brain damage is really similar to what happened.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHY DIDN'T WILLIS REED PLAY IN G6 OF THE 1970 NBA FINALS? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if it's for the title. i highly doubt a boxer is giving up unless he's knocked out

and yeah brain damage is really similar to what happened.
eyes.gif

no, again, we are going by your logic that no matter what the injury is, or how severe it is, "players are payed to perform" and "shouldn't worry about their careers." Isn't that what u said?

no, again, we are going by your logic that no matter what the injury is, or how severe it is, "players are payed to perform" and "shouldn't worry about their careers." Isn't that what u said?

Back
Top Bottom