Did you frame your Diploma?

Undergrad still in the little padded folder it came in. Grad still in the cardboard tube. Maybe when I purchase a house.

Thought of doing it after graduating university in 2013. Now I dont want it displayed at all. Dont need it to remind me of my accomplishments.

Id never show off a high school diploma though lol

Hell nah. Last I checked it was sitting in some random junk drawer at the crib.

For real world usage, transcripts > diploma.
Very true

What is weird is back on my island, it is the opposite. You have to physically present your diplomas for verification. But for them it makes sense.

College joint sits in a fedex slip under the mattress at mom dukes crib

usually need to bring it or scan it for potential employers.

i should get it framed. Looks nice and ****.

Girls think its creepy (and will be hesitant to let you smash) if you dont have an elaborately decorated apartment...

I gotta homie that works at McDonalds and lives in an efficiency apartment in the hood. Dude has all of his Sports Trophies (even from Elementary) sitting on cabinets and desks. Framed pictures of Family/Friends on the wall. I was chilling there one day when he invited a girl he met off POF and saw it in action. He doesnt have Netflix, Fire stick, Hulu or nothing, just basic channels. It was 9AM on a Saturday morning, and all that was on were cartoons and infomercial. During commercial breaks, dude would point to the pictures and trophies and tell stories for days. He sent me to the store to get beer, and by the time i arrived in the lobby, i could hear him getting it cracking. :wow:

This girl was way out of his league by the way...imagine Hailee Steinfeld, Dua Lipa and Halsey combined together.

But yeah, dont leave you apartment walls bare. Hell, at certain thrift stores like Goodwill people donate their family scrapbooks and all kinds of stuff you can front like its your own....

Girls think its creepy (and will be hesitant to let you smash) if you dont have an elaborately decorated apartment...

I gotta homie that works at McDonalds and lives in an efficiency apartment in the hood. Dude has all of his Sports Trophies (even from Elementary) sitting on cabinets and desks. Framed pictures of Family/Friends on the wall. I was chilling there one day when he invited a girl he met off POF and saw it in action. He doesnt have Netflix, Fire stick, Hulu or nothing, just basic channels. It was 9AM on a Saturday morning, and all that was on were cartoons and infomercial. During commercial breaks, dude would point to the pictures and trophies and tell stories for days. He sent me to the store to get beer, and by the time i arrived in the lobby, i could hear him getting it cracking. :wow:

This girl was way out of his league by the way...imagine Hailee Steinfeld, Dua Lipa and Halsey combined together.

But yeah, dont leave you apartment walls bare. Hell, at certain thrift stores like Goodwill people donate their family scrapbooks and all kinds of stuff you can front like its your own....
I've learned what broads want isnt neccesarily a good thing, 90 percent are basic as ****.

is it worth framing an associates? :lol:

I mean, all jokes in this thread aside, a degree is a degree IMHO - doesn't matter if it's an AA, a BA, or a Master's. You got a degree, and if it's important to you, it's worth celebrating. It's incredibly difficult to get a degree in this country. Hell, I still don't have my associates. Working full time since 17, I've always been a few classes shy of getting one.

I would frame an associates, it’s still an accomplishment to proud of. Though if I had my choice I’d rather cop da jostens to mark the accomplishment.

Mines is chillin on a random bookshelf in the padded sleeve it came in. When I buy my own house, I might frame it in the office.
2B170555-7B37-41ED-BD8B-AAC0BDC35872.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom