Directv is the cot damn devil

So i've been with them since 2001 and i only have them for NFL sunday ticket, wich im sure 80% of people have it for that reason. Back in 2001 the nfl ticket was $129, now they got it up to $300... well since i felt like a strike might be coming i decided to cancel it. My balance was $196 before i cancel it. My bill comes today for $1,076. A $380 cancellation fee lmfaooo and $250 for each receiver i have that i will get credited when i send them the receiver back. Wait, so i pay $300 for each receiver a few years ago, wich i thought makes me the owner of them, thennn i get charged a $10 a month fee for leasing the receiver and now they want them back? Hmmmm.... but thank you for 10 great years of bad service when it gets cloudy, thank you for sending me a bill every 6 months telling me your service is going up and thank you for being snakes when we part ways.

So i've been with them since 2001 and i only have them for NFL sunday ticket, wich im sure 80% of people have it for that reason. Back in 2001 the nfl ticket was $129, now they got it up to $300... well since i felt like a strike might be coming i decided to cancel it. My balance was $196 before i cancel it. My bill comes today for $1,076. A $380 cancellation fee lmfaooo and $250 for each receiver i have that i will get credited when i send them the receiver back. Wait, so i pay $300 for each receiver a few years ago, wich i thought makes me the owner of them, thennn i get charged a $10 a month fee for leasing the receiver and now they want them back? Hmmmm.... but thank you for 10 great years of bad service when it gets cloudy, thank you for sending me a bill every 6 months telling me your service is going up and thank you for being snakes when we part ways.

Direct tv>>>Comcast. I wish i could go back, but i've moved and cant get the damn sihnal. My bill was $50 cheaper too smh

Direct tv>>>Comcast. I wish i could go back, but i've moved and cant get the damn sihnal. My bill was $50 cheaper too smh

I had dishnetwork since 2005 and left them this past winter because they couldn't offer me the programming I had for 6 years anymore. And after 3 months with DirecTV I regret the choice I made to leave DishNetwork for DirecTV. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I've been waiting 2 weeks for a service repair. Every time I call, I get the same stupid answers.....smh

I had dishnetwork since 2005 and left them this past winter because they couldn't offer me the programming I had for 6 years anymore. And after 3 months with DirecTV I regret the choice I made to leave DishNetwork for DirecTV. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I've been waiting 2 weeks for a service repair. Every time I call, I get the same stupid answers.....smh

Back
Top Bottom