Directv is the cot damn devil

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think its because your albanian
i think your right sir
laugh.gif

just messin with you, i feel your pain thought. comcast is terrible too bad theres nothing else to get.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think its because your albanian
i think your right sir
laugh.gif

just messin with you, i feel your pain thought. comcast is terrible too bad theres nothing else to get.

I hate the fact that they "lease" the receiver, it's price gouging.  Just charge me a flat charge, and call it a day.  Yes, I know, it's a way to frivolously generate revenue.

I would get upset, but I've been bending DirecTv over since 2006.  Hood hookup ftw!

I hate the fact that they "lease" the receiver, it's price gouging.  Just charge me a flat charge, and call it a day.  Yes, I know, it's a way to frivolously generate revenue.

I would get upset, but I've been bending DirecTv over since 2006.  Hood hookup ftw!

So i've been with them since 2001 and i only have them for NFL sunday ticket, wich im sure 80% of people have it for that reason. Back in 2001 the nfl ticket was $129, now they got it up to $300... well since i felt like a strike might be coming i decided to cancel it. My balance was $196 before i cancel it. My bill comes today for $1,076. A $380 cancellation fee lmfaooo and $250 for each receiver i have that i will get credited when i send them the receiver back. Wait, so i pay $300 for each receiver a few years ago, wich i thought makes me the owner of them, thennn i get charged a $10 a month fee for leasing the receiver and now they want them back? Hmmmm.... but thank you for 10 great years of bad service when it gets cloudy, thank you for sending me a bill every 6 months telling me your service is going up and thank you for being snakes when we part ways.

tumblr_ljgnysw1tR1qfoqq1.gif

So i've been with them since 2001 and i only have them for NFL sunday ticket, wich im sure 80% of people have it for that reason. Back in 2001 the nfl ticket was $129, now they got it up to $300... well since i felt like a strike might be coming i decided to cancel it. My balance was $196 before i cancel it. My bill comes today for $1,076. A $380 cancellation fee lmfaooo and $250 for each receiver i have that i will get credited when i send them the receiver back. Wait, so i pay $300 for each receiver a few years ago, wich i thought makes me the owner of them, thennn i get charged a $10 a month fee for leasing the receiver and now they want them back? Hmmmm.... but thank you for 10 great years of bad service when it gets cloudy, thank you for sending me a bill every 6 months telling me your service is going up and thank you for being snakes when we part ways.

I got a mail disclaimer from them today outlining a change in some of their policies. It says that if you don't agree with the new policies you can cancel the service free of charge. You could probably get out of your service for free that way if you haven't paid yet. 

I got a mail disclaimer from them today outlining a change in some of their policies. It says that if you don't agree with the new policies you can cancel the service free of charge. You could probably get out of your service for free that way if you haven't paid yet. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
  but seriously 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
  but seriously 
eek.gif

yeah...friend of mine had to deal with the same %!$% when he got tired of them. ...no contracts/cancellation fees ftw.

yeah...friend of mine had to deal with the same %!$% when he got tired of them. ...no contracts/cancellation fees ftw.

Went thru a similiar experience fam in 2009 when i got laid off and had to cancel that %##.  Directv is not disconnectv

Went thru a similiar experience fam in 2009 when i got laid off and had to cancel that %##.  Directv is not disconnectv

Back
Top Bottom