Discontinued PS3

I believe the 80 gig PS3 is being discontinued if it hasnt already.
but i know a spot that is selling them for 350$ Brand New...
Think thats a good look?

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

it sounds like they might be selling some bricks in a box

^^lol
nah i doubt its a ripoff.. my boy told me about it..
it comes with the manufacturers warrenty and all that...
but thanks for the insight.. the price is so low B/C its discontinued i guess.. but it does seem a lil too good to be true

Well seeing that a Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle that is 80g is coming out June 12th....I wouldn't call that discontinued.

The 60gb is not 100% bc. It's like at 98% bc and the 80gb like 90%bc. There's a list in the official thread. Shouldn't this have gone in thatthread?

Originally Posted by warriors510

I already preordered my MGS Bundle yadada

where?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

The 60gb is not 100% bc. It's like at 98% bc and the 80gb like 90%bc. There's a list in the official thread. Shouldn't this have gone in that thread?
Except it is 100% because the 60gb has the e-motion chip in which is the ps2 hardware. So this makes the 60gb 100% bc as the ps2 itself is full bc. The80gb isn't because it is software emulation Blah!

Seriously, who cares about bc? I would think my 40gb would have bc because GTA4 looks like crap.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

it sounds like they might be selling some bricks in a box

XBOX 360?

nerd.gif
if playing bricks have better games and online then the ''real''hardware then why are you all paying 400+ for that?

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

60GB FTW! 100% bc and swapped HDD is the best ps3 setup available

blah!

People still care about backwards compatibility?? The graphics on PS2 games look like crap on the PS2 now lol. Why would you want to play them on your PS3?If you're going to upgrade go all the way man.

damn man you scared the #@^% out of me.. change the name of the title to discontinued 80 GIG ps3..

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

60GB FTW! 100% bc and swapped HDD is the best ps3 setup available

blah!

People still care about backwards compatibility?? The graphics on PS2 games look like crap on the PS2 now lol. Why would you want to play them on your PS3? If you're going to upgrade go all the way man.

because believe it or not, games do have other factors other than graphics....god of war 1 and 2 are still a couple of my favorite games and are betterthan 90% of the games i've played that are "next-gen" status on the ps3. gameplay>>>>>>>>>graphics

blah!

Back
Top Bottom