DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

6 more days and the fam and I will be kickin’ it at Disney World for a week. :pimp:

I’m not even a Disney guy like that, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited. Can’t even imagine how hyped my daughter is. :lol:
hope u and ur fam enjoy
make sure u take a bunch of pics
and make sure u post em here after ur trip
and tell us how it was

It was always funny to us how that silly *** train ride around food would always be one we enjoyed all together. I remember the flicks as the first ride my oldest daughter went on by herself, she was so proud. I was, too. Seeing her across the metal floor sitting in the bumper car, grinning like she was going to murder us will always be a memory I cherish.

katy-perry-minnie-mouse-2.jpg

012218-katy-perry-minnie-mouse-lead.jpg

katy-perry-minnie-mouse-1.jpg

katy-perry-heidi-klum-minnie-mouse-walk-of-fame-02.jpg

heidi-klum-minnie-mouse.jpg

Hopefully we get a downward trend at some point, if it gets any busier, good googly moogly.

title is misleading, it's actually at Downtown Disney, not actually inside Disneyland

DISNEYLAND IS GETTING ITS FIRST-EVER BREWERY

Going to Disneyland as a kid meant rides, cotton candy, and pretty much everything children imagine in a vacation. As an adult, you may have realized there's a lot more going on than just rides for kids and sweaty twenty-somethings dressedanthropomorphic animals.

Here's one to add to the list of perks for adults. Disneyland is opening its first-ever brewery in late 2018. Ballast Point Brewing will open a 7,300-square-foot location with a three-barrel "research and development" brewery, restaurant, and an outdoor beer garden for Disneyland visitors 21 and over. The taproom will feature Ballast Point staples such as Sculpin IPA, the Dorado, and the Commodore American Stout, as well as "exclusive, custom, limited-edition beers" only available sold at this location.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

The brewery will be located in Downtown Disney, with a menu touting a "taste of San Diego" with seasonally-inspired menu options, many of which will incorporate Ballast Point beer in the recipe.

“As one of Southern California’s premier brewers, for the team at Ballast Point, we couldn’t be more honored to work with such an icon in our great state and become the first brewer at Downtown Disney,” Marty Birkel, president of Ballast Point Brewing, said in a statement. “We hope SoCal locals and visitors alike will enjoy the wonderful atmosphere, seasonal cuisine, and good cheer (and beer) of our signature tap room experience that we plan to bring to Downtown Disney.”

The Disneyland location will be Ballast Point's seventh location in California and first in Orange County.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

****, with two Starbucks and now a brewery, downtown Disney could be Seattle Disney! All they need to do is set up a sprinkler system to constantly spray water on everyone all the time and boom!

i liked that section off to the side inside downtown disney starbucks. you could choose some better coffee. we don't have that here.

Yeah, the new one seems like space filler, being a few steps down and all. Before they had that one the nice one would be swamped, though.

Just booked a DVC rental at poly for a week in Sept. Cant wait. Well see if all the hype on the deluxe resorts is worth it. Typically stay at Art of Animation, but the pricing for DVC rentals for poly was cheaper!!

Has anyone recently had any success getting into Club 33 at Disneyland in California. I would like to take my family there for the experience and I am looking for a plug. Can any of the NT fam pull some strings?

In DCA? The one at Disneyland is members only, waiting list is 10 years deep or something crazy, and I'm not sure how the guest list works.

only way you can get in is pretty much to know someone who can make a reservation for you

as for being a member, $30k+ initiation fee plus $10k+ annual and that is after a long, very long waiting list

Does the person have to be there? We got a card with the number, but it was my wife who signed up, so I'm not even sure what's up. Holla at me in 4 years or so!

Back
Top Bottom