DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

how old ur kids
and u might be lucky
hasnt been as hot the year
we usually always in the 90's 80's this time of year
but its been super cool all year long
with heat spurts every now and then

Only have one kid. He is turning 1. I was just in LA last week it wasn't NEARLY as hot and miserable as it is in DC. so hopefully that trend continues. If it's too hot we won't go.

You'll be fine if you go late August, when all the kids go back to school (assuming you dont have school aged kids of your own.)

yeah i think my nephews go back to school the 14th.

remember not EVERYONE goes back in late august
some not till beginning of sept
so u get them folks flying or driving in tryna get those last minute visits
PLUS
pixar fest gonna be winding down
their celebrations are always worse in the beginning and towards the end

never been to pixar fest..so i am excited about that lol. My kid dosen't watch TV. So he might freak out seeing all these characters lol.

I was just in LA last week it wasn't NEARLY as hot and miserable as it is in DC. so hopefully that trend continues. If it's too hot we won't go.
tell me about it
idk whats up with our cali weather
but im happy we aint been scorching
like how it normally is this time of the year

Yeah, it's odd how NorCal is in triple digits while SoCal has been nice.

Probably will hate it come August - September lol

me and my lady usually go at the end of august and it’s really hit or miss. some years it’s normal to slow and some years it’s crazy busy. just gotta hope for the best

you got to find the sweet spot on when most kids are back to school and right before the blockout dates are lifted for the lower tier APs

SoCal APs blockout lifts on Aug 20 so i'd aim for sometime a week before that to go, on a wednesday or thursday so more kids are back to school and you also avoid the weekend crowd and right before that AP rush

you got to find the sweet spot on when most kids are back to school and right before the blockout dates are lifted for the lower tier APs

SoCal APs blockout lifts on Aug 20 so i'd aim for sometime a week before that to go, on a wednesday or thursday so more kids are back to school and you also avoid the weekend crowd and right before that AP rush
i should post the blackout dates in op
but i doubt folks would even look

Going to DL Paris this week. I'll only be there for 1/2 a day. Pirates and Haunted Manor both closed for refurbishments :smh: those are the only rides I wanted to sit on.

Any recommendations on what to eat there?

If ya'll dont like waiting in line I suggest going to mickey's Halloween party. They kick everyone out without a wristband and if they don't have a wristband they cannot go on any rides or even by food and merchandise. I went last year and space mountain was 10 min. All night along with Indiana Jones. The longest wait was Peter pan at 15 min. I went over to dca and cars ride only had a 15 min. Wait . I never wanted to go to a regular disney day again

Mickey's Halloween Party was for sure worth it. We were there all night and practically walked onto everything.

Legit experience too with the separation of "brands"... different parade, music and shows. Lighting and feel is different. It provides for a good experience.

Also looking to take my 1 year old with my wife and older son.

The sh-t ain't for her, it's for me. :lol:

Haven't been back in a long time, been really wanting to get back. Looking for around end of January though... not even entertaining the summer.

still got bags of candy from the one 2 years ago :lol:

:lol:

We stopped collecting after like the first hour or two. It was crazy double handfuls just being passed out. Neither of us (wife and me) really eat a ton of candy. Just was fun to collect.

Was at disneyland and DCA this past weekend. Not as bad as I was expecting as far as crowd, Sunday was definitely more packed than Saturday. It was my first time in the park in months so I missed most of the the down time of the pier so it was pretty cool seeing it all done with the Pixar theme.

This made me laugh way more than it probably should have lol

mrs incredible be so damn thick
her and judy hops got that coke bottle shape
i remember me and my wife when we did a pic with judy
we was messing around
like daaaamn judy with the lil booty
on the low so only she could hear ud
the person in the costume was cracking up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom