Distant Relatives Vol. A Year And Some Days Since Release

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i have this in my itunes and have yet to really listen to it

This.  I've skimmed through a couple tracks, but I haven't given it the listen that it deserves. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i have this in my itunes and have yet to really listen to it

This.  I've skimmed through a couple tracks, but I haven't given it the listen that it deserves. 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

garbage and NT loves to hype up garbage.
you gotta be trolling 
indifferent.gif

I don't even see the applications in which anyone could play this any day let alone more than once.

I don't even see the applications in which anyone could play this any day let alone more than once.

i like the album and i love the message more than anything...but in every DR thread, i hear/understand prolly 50% of whats said by Damien. but when i actually hear what he's saying, NICE

i like the album and i love the message more than anything...but in every DR thread, i hear/understand prolly 50% of whats said by Damien. but when i actually hear what he's saying, NICE

Can't believe that there's actually some hate for this album.

Even some cats going as far as to call this album garbage?

wow!

Can't believe that there's actually some hate for this album.

Even some cats going as far as to call this album garbage?

wow!

played the *!%@ outta it last year then they killed coachella a lil while ago and it reminded me how bad#$@ this album is. classic indeed, so much truth spoken.

played the *!%@ outta it last year then they killed coachella a lil while ago and it reminded me how bad#$@ this album is. classic indeed, so much truth spoken.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

No disrepect to Nas, but Nesta's son makes this album imo.

word. 

They didnt even do a good job promoting it, but the world wide tour they were on was a good idea. Damien held this album down buzz wise because Nas didnt have any buzz after Untitled.

word. 

They didnt even do a good job promoting it, but the world wide tour they were on was a good idea. Damien held this album down buzz wise because Nas didnt have any buzz after Untitled.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word. 

which is a mother ++!# in shame considering how great that lp was
30t6p3b.gif

I was just listening to this yesterday and it still feels fresh to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word. 

which is a mother ++!# in shame considering how great that lp was
30t6p3b.gif

I was just listening to this yesterday and it still feels fresh to me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom