dj Khaled shows off his kick's not to bad

some nice shoes fosho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He got all them cheap-cheap retros. One side of my closet will @#%$ on everything in that room.

He got all them cheap-cheap retros. One side of my closet will @#%$ on everything in that room.

I mean who wouldnt have every one of those if they had money like Khaled? Its nothin special really...I'm sure his at home collection has some gems though.

I mean who wouldnt have every one of those if they had money like Khaled? Its nothin special really...I'm sure his at home collection has some gems though.

Originally Posted by techmen31

I mean, a kid making 300-400 a week can afford all those shoes.

I didn't see anything major, bunch of CDP's and junk.

Originally Posted by techmen31

I mean, a kid making 300-400 a week can afford all those shoes.

I didn't see anything major, bunch of CDP's and junk.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i don't even like dj khaled, but one side of just one of his bank accounts will @#%$ on your whole being. 

i don't even like dj khaled, but one side of just one of his bank accounts will @#%$ on your whole being. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I got all them

this...cept for da south beach lebrons & black and red barkleys...(i only like phx colors in CB)
damn bro, I was just kidding. I only have like 20 pairs of shoes. and only 3 sneakers worth mentioning
laugh.gif

go head then

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I got all them

this...cept for da south beach lebrons & black and red barkleys...(i only like phx colors in CB)
damn bro, I was just kidding. I only have like 20 pairs of shoes. and only 3 sneakers worth mentioning
laugh.gif

go head then

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

1269385664419_thumb_Are_You_a_Wizard-s465x619-66579-580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom