dj Khaled shows off his kick's not to bad

Originally Posted by mrshadow

whats up with that shape on those 3s in the beginning

forreal
roll.gif

He is just showing off a few shoes and all chillin but I wonder if he has all those shoes why does he wear that cheap wal mart brand champion hoodie lol

He is just showing off a few shoes and all chillin but I wonder if he has all those shoes why does he wear that cheap wal mart brand champion hoodie lol

i dont find that impressive. its not like dude went out and picked out the shoes and knew bout em.

nike/jordan sends out FAT boxes with all releases a month ahead for "tastemakers" in music, athletes, celebs and they just put it on.

some local rappers i know arent even doin it, and they got pairs of the white/red 13s sent to each of em to trendset in la.

i dont find that impressive. its not like dude went out and picked out the shoes and knew bout em.

nike/jordan sends out FAT boxes with all releases a month ahead for "tastemakers" in music, athletes, celebs and they just put it on.

some local rappers i know arent even doin it, and they got pairs of the white/red 13s sent to each of em to trendset in la.

Back
Top Bottom