DMP 1's and Banned 1's ?

My friend has a pair of DMP 1 and he is trying to pick up a pair of Banned 1 and he asked me if there is anything diff about them and i said that idk and i think it was just the x on the back of the shoe....so my question is what/ is there any diff between these sneakers??

DMP 1s

d2726d61ec92c613348f0ac00620038e2c7ec71a_r.jpg
Banned 1s

3f3168189e6b31fecad51b7c7fb4ac4986057cc6_r.jpg
-Different Leather (softer on Banned 1s)
-Nike Air On Banned 1s
-Jumpman on DMP 60+
-Insoles different (jumpman on 60+) (banneds have special insoles)

Banned 1 pretty much better in everything compare to dmps. That's all u have to say to ur boy. Lol nd if he wnts quality nd superior comfort, id go with the banned. All day, everyday

let me put this in terms you can understand

Banned 1s - Kim Kardashian
DMP 1s - Khloe Kardashian

True that theyre both related in the fact that theyre both Black/Red 1s, but one is clearly better and the other.

Originally Posted by sthebest

let me put this in terms you can understand

Banned 1s - Kim Kardashian
DMP 1s - Khloe Kardashian

True that theyre both related in the fact that theyre both Black/Red 1s, but one is clearly better and the other.

Hahaha! DMP is more like their mom. Anyways...difference is QUALITY my friend. The X on the heel doesn't bother me...you can barely see it anyways!

Funny this thread is made.. I need a pair of Blk/Red 1s & I dont care which one of these they are

You guys do reazlize the leather type on the DMP is much more similar to the OG's than the Banned, right?

they're all synthetic leather. ALL jordans now have synthetic leather. the more recent ones just happen to be softer.

between these 2 I'd rather have the dmp honestly. i don't like the X on the back.

Banned 1s are significantly better quality than the DMP 1s. You guys saying you'd rather have DMPs can have them all day. I'll take Banned 1s in a second.

Just tell him/her that the Banned 1s were hands down the best Jordan release in QUITE A WHILE.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

DMP's had the jumpman on the tongue, no? The Banned I's have the Nike Air tongue tag...I dont own the DMP I's so I'm not sure about those, but I feel like they have the jumpman...I'm sure someone will confirm or deny my claims shortly.

Back
Top Bottom